Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Couldn’t put my finger on who this sounded like for a while, but I’ve just sussed it - it’s Wolf Alice. It sounds a lot like one of the songs from their latest album, although can’t remember which one. 

Was hoping for a bit of a rager rather than this type of sound from them, but still looking forward to hearing it live next week. 

50 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Couldn’t put my finger on who this sounded like for a while, but I’ve just sussed it - it’s Wolf Alice. It sounds a lot like one of the songs from their latest album, although can’t remember which one. 

Was hoping for a bit of a rager rather than this type of sound from them, but still looking forward to hearing it live next week. 

Delicious things maybe?

38 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Don’t mean to sound like a smug twat but with vip/pro you could just walk straight in.

Huge benefits for the VIP there. The queue was huge for the one weekend people. Hope everyone enjoyed it. We decided to call it quits when we saw how long the line was. 

Will try catch them during the fest though. 

3 hours ago, purplecowz said:

You're not supposed to walk out of the cannabis clubs with product, but they know everybody does. You need to hang out for a little bit though so it doesn't just seem like you're buying weed and leaving. They want you to "consume it there" in theory..

Message me if you need more info 🙂

This is part of my worry really, we don't both want to become members and I don't want to go and hang out there on my own! Thank you though.

On our way to the hotel!

Relaxing in the outdoor lounge of my hotel while the waiter is getting fresh mint from the garden to make me more mojito's.

This is the life, so glad it's finally happening and looking very much forward to tomorrow. Cheers all!

• Like 1

Hi guys, has anyone been in a situation of changing phone number since activating their ticket and getting an 'already validated' message in the app now? My friend has this issue and not sure if there is a fix other than online support? Thanks for all your insights so far too! Much appreciated! Have a great fest everyone x

Didn’t think it would have been so packed missed wet leg but it’s a blaaaaast already. Just don’t rely on the capacity thing because I arrived here and it showed 50% full but there was a huge line that wasn’t taken into account 

Edited by Whos3000_