Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

6 minutes ago, adforperu said:

Same here, 10 minute queueing for Vueling bag drop (before it was technically open to do so) and less than 10 minutes through security. Now in the biggest queue of the day to get a pint 😏

Presuming youre travelling from Brum. 
I was the bald guy at the front of the queue. 

I skipped Wetherspoons, and went for the one next door. A little more prices (San Miguel £6.99), but saves dying in a queue 

27 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Anybody flying with Ryanair from Manchester airport and know what security / bag drop is like? About to leave shortly, giving ourselves 2.5 hours to get through....

T3 was fine yesterday. Type in Terminal 3 on twitter, someone will post something about it 

6 minutes ago, daveje said:

Fuck. Mother-in-law died in the night and we only found out just before getting on the plane. (Not a surprise, just the timing.) Now in Barca but need to think about travel to UK for the funeral.

I'm so sorry to hear this. What awful timing. Usually takes a good couple of weeks (four and six in my recent experience) to organise a funeral but can completely understand the need to get back anyway.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'm so sorry to hear this. What awful timing. Usually takes a good couple of weeks (four and six in my recent experience) to organise a funeral but can completely understand the need to get back anyway.

That's for secular/C of E anyway, I know other religions are much speedier.

35 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Thanks. It’s not really ‘back’, family is in London, we live in Amsterdam, so it makes little difference at this stage where we travel from.

12 minutes ago, q1203 said:

Thoughts about The Strokes? I'll travel tomottow because of them and I'm a little bit nervious hahaha

All seems okay so far and I’m optimistic that they’ll make it, but that’s not to say that they couldn’t pull out the day before/the day of their show if one of them still has covid. Fingers crossed that won’t be the case.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, vetinarugbian said:

Any idea where these VIP tickets might be floating around? 

As mentioned before, best bet is to find someone selling them on Twickets (or twitter/facebook) and make them a low offer. At this late stage and with too much supply and little demand you'll probably quickly find someonone who accepts

14 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've been looking into this too, it's like 20 euros to become a member of a club which seems a lot so hoping to get it down a less formal route too...

I'm fully packed and very excited 🙂

Eventually I went to one of them, registered, and got a real good quality stuff for a very good price (once you buy more than just a few grams the 20 euros registration is marginal). The whole procedure seemed weird but once you got inside it's just the same as a nice cofeeshop in Amsterdam 

8 minutes ago, Ohad said:

Eventually I went to one of them, registered, and got a real good quality stuff for a very good price (once you buy more than just a few grams the 20 euros registration is marginal). The whole procedure seemed weird but once you got inside it's just the same as a nice cofeeshop in Amsterdam 

Okay cheers good to know. I'm familiar with the Amsterdam process so that doesn't sound too bad!

Hilariously UK airport was no problem but we had a transfer in Frankfurt and because of an outrageous queue had to sneak under a rope barrier to queue jump (sorry guys) and sprint with cases just to be 15 mins late to board. Thank god they knew about the queue and waited for us. On the metro to the hotel now. Have a fantastic time all!