Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

19 minutes ago, Glenn Coco said:

Quick question. So I’m hearing mixed things.. I don’t need to fill in a spth form if I have the nhs covid pass right?

I arrived 2 hours ago at Barcelona El Prat (main airport) - all I needed to show was the NHS Covid pass (it was barely looked at) no separate form required.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ohad said:

Hey,

How easy is it to score weed in Barcelona these days? Any recommendations? I read about those clubs but couldn't get the idea properly, sounds too formal

I've been looking into this too, it's like 20 euros to become a member of a club which seems a lot so hoping to get it down a less formal route too...

I'm fully packed and very excited 🙂

2 hours ago, sgreen7643 said:

Hi, I read this forum but never post here. 

Gf and I have had a hell of a day, first our flight was delayed and we missed our connection through Dublin, so currently staying in an airport hotel. Then we tested positive for covid, so no primavera for us. 

Longest of long shots but if anyone is in need of a weekend one ticket or two then please let me know. And even longer long shot but if anyone knows of tickets and accommodation for weekend two then DEFINITELY let me know! 

Oh man this sucks. So sorry to hear that.

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've been looking into this too, it's like 20 euros to become a member of a club which seems a lot so hoping to get it down a less formal route too...

I'm fully packed and very excited 🙂

Look up Green Boutique. 20 euros, email them from their website

8 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Leeds Bradford. It's been chaos here for weeks so I was prepared fortunately 😊

Well done for getting ahead of it!

We don't fly til late afternoon (think we'll head about 1pm) but for some reason I'm wide awake now! Recalibrating my sleep pattern is going well...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Damn this picture fills me with joy. 

So pumped to be in Barcelona. Grinning like an idiot now. Enjoy the ride people!

Schermafbeelding 2022-05-31 om 20.51.51.png

Plus Warren Ellis on twitter: “Bad Seeds coming to a festival near to you…Get ready for love” 

I think we’re about to get feeded with AB/TLOO.

Can’t f***** wait.

Manchester security took an hour, not bad all things considered. Getting real now! 

Also people can whinge about airports all they like but if you're one of the cockends who shows up an hour before your flight and/or can't follow simple instructions on bag contents... Please stay at home. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, strackoftracknfield said:

Plus Warren Ellis on twitter: “Bad Seeds coming to a festival near to you…Get ready for love” 

I think we’re about to get feeded with AB/TLOO.

Can’t f***** wait.

Could we get ‘there she goes’ and ‘o children?’,  I didn’t see them in any recent setlists 

pretty new to cave but they were some of my favs on the best of album on Spotify , was dissapointing when it appeared unlikely to get then 

maybe a slim chance now?

Flying from Birmingham around 1:45pm. Just trying to decide how early I need to be at the airport, given the chaos that’s going on at the moment. Annoyingly, I need to check-in at the airport, as I’m now solo travelling and can’t check-in online due to it being originally two of us flying (I’m the lead booker, but need the other persons details to check-in online). 

5 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Could we get ‘there she goes’ and ‘o children?’,  I didn’t see them in any recent setlists 

pretty new to cave but they were some of my favs on the best of album on Spotify , was dissapointing when it appeared unlikely to get then 

maybe a slim chance now?

Of course there’s a chance. It’s been nearly 4 years since the last Bad Seeds tour, setlist can change.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, strackoftracknfield said:

Of course there’s a chance. It’s been nearly 4 years since the last Bad Seeds tour, setlist can change.

Good to know , I wasn’t sure if there were some tunes they famously NEVER play or anything like that. 

I will grasp on to there being a chance! Ha 

in Bristol airport now, flying in couple of hours. Doesn’t seem too bad here, cannot wait to get Spain side.

safe travels all 

Just now, internetjef said:

Good to know , I wasn’t sure if there were some tunes they famously NEVER play or anything like that. 

I will grasp on to there being a chance! Ha 

in Bristol airport now, flying in couple of hours. Doesn’t seem too bad here, cannot wait to get Spain side.

safe travels all 

They’re playing their first show of the tour tomorrow and I don’t imagine the setlist will change up much/at all between that and Primavera so maybe take a look at that if some songs being included is a deciding factor for you. Hoping for a couple of surprises in there for sure.

It's been so long since we've been to a festival that in the meantime my partner has become pregnant , with twins. Six months now. But shes come anyway like a hero. We're going to stick to the main stages mainly as there will be most space at the back but are there seats? the map seems to suggest there are. Are they easy to access/not VIP and available to normal people? 

Have a great time at the festival people