Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

4 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

You're not allowed suitcases or anything larger than a backpack on site. Look at leaving it at a luggage storage in the city somewhere.

Thanks for the suggestion!! He was adamant at first about no check-in before 8pm but then arranged for a co-host to come meet me earlier. I am relieved.

Clashes are no good every year, but this year is even worse. Now with Gorillaz playing later I can't see them as well. Already missing Tame Impala (because of CAS) and Warpaint (because of The National). Now missing Gorillaz too (because of Nick Cave playing till midnight and DIIV and Beach House). All of them favorite bands, such a pity. 

12 minutes ago, livenstu said:

It might just FINALLY BE HAPPENING!!!

Feels surreal after all this time.

Still got the looming possible cancellation of The Strokes happening until they actually walk on stage, but otherwise let’s gooooo.

1 minute ago, BenG92 said:

Yoooooooooo

r5idatmyav291.webp

YES! Old and new on Binance sounds absolutely perfect. Count me in. 

13 minutes ago, Ohad said:

Hey,

How easy is it to score weed in Barcelona these days? Any recommendations? I read about those clubs but couldn't get the idea properly, sounds too formal

I’ve managed to get pretty great weed in the festival the past couple of times I’ve been, but that’s obviously luck of the draw. I don’t think it’ll be too much of a problem if you ask around though - it’s definitely flowing pretty freely.

Hi, I read this forum but never post here. 

Gf and I have had a hell of a day, first our flight was delayed and we missed our connection through Dublin, so currently staying in an airport hotel. Then we tested positive for covid, so no primavera for us. 

Longest of long shots but if anyone is in need of a weekend one ticket or two then please let me know. And even longer long shot but if anyone knows of tickets and accommodation for weekend two then DEFINITELY let me know! 

• Upvote 2

Travelling tomorrow, can't fall asleep, excited as a child before Christmas. 🥳

And even with Georgia and girl in red out, the recent "everything is doomed" feeling suddenly vanished and I just feel the good old travelling excitement (haven't been abroad since covid started).

And I'm finally prepared to share my plans, but just the first day now (I can't get my head around the fact that Rigoberta is playing also this Friday - so many new possible combinations to consider for both Fridays!).

W1 Thursday:

Rombo - Faye Webster - Les Savy Fav - Dinosaur jr. - Charli XCX - Carolina Durante - 100 gecs - 2nd half of Fred Again.. - Hannah Diamond - Honey Dijon/Myd (but most probably neither of them, just bed)

Anyone with any recommendations for post midnight on Monday Week One? 

Planning to be at Sala Apolo all evening for the London jazz takeover thing but at a loss after that...

There's King Gizz at 00:40 but I'm assuming that'll be full by the time I could get there.

Also pretty stuck between Iceage into King Gizz, Jenny Beth into Beck or Alex Cameron into shame on the Sunday.

Thanks