Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

Some big dropouts there but not much I was gonna be able to see due to clashes so nothing I’m too upset over, but that new Low show will do me just fine - never seen them before but definitely fancied seeing them in a proper festival setting rather than sat in an auditorium. 

1 minute ago, Whos3000_ said:

Ok than it makes sense. I mean no complaints about Low x 2. I was just thinking that everybody who wanted to see them could have easily with the sole 5pm auditori show

Guess they just reached out to acts to see if they were willing to do a second set and they agreed.

9 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Little simz cancelling Sunday is a real blow for me. I think I'll still prefer Beck, but really wanted to see her

What's your Friday plan? You can always catch Beck on Sunday and Simz on Friday, clashes depending 

14 minutes ago, gingerevans84 said:

Sitting on the beach, Estrella in hand, jamon Ruffles next to me. Ah this is going to be a good 2 weeks. Hope you all have an amazing one.

Literally just got back from the beach with these exact items. It was awesome. It’s lovely over here guys, we are gonna have the best 2 weeks!

37 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

What's your Friday plan? You can always catch Beck on Sunday and Simz on Friday, clashes depending 

Very hard to count on getting into Beck on Sunday, especially now that Poble Espanol is far less appealing. I have non-vip ticket to one weekend, will be difficult to get in like that

Just now, JSmurphy said:

From the Q&A:

Gabi: In the app, we are going to have a marker for every Ciutat venue, to show how full it is.

That’ll be quite handy and hopefully stop swathes of people being disappointed/gathering outside venues for no reason (if it works as intended, that is).

6 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Very interesting to hear Gabi's take on nfts, crypto and binance.

BTW, he has mentioned that he has also signed the change.org petition against Nick Cave/Bauhaus clash. 🤣

This is excellent.

Less excellent is the news that Bikini Kill have cancelled their whole European tour so now I won't even see them in London 😐

19 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

This is excellent.

Less excellent is the news that Bikini Kill have cancelled their whole European tour so now I won't even see them in London 😐

Is this going to kill the Linda Lindas, I read Bikini Kill were looking after them

My Airbnb host is now saying he can only make check-in late Thursday evening (eventhough the booking says it's at 3 pm). 

Thinking of just doing the check-in the day after instead. Anyone with experience of bringing a carry-on suitcase to the Forum? Or maybe better to leave it at some storage in town..

Gutted about Bikini Kill, Girl in Red and Lingua Ignota, but this helped me decide that I’ll choose to see the stuff I really love over stuff I’d like to see, even if they appear in the other festivals I’ll be attending, because you never know if someone goes down with covid, or if I have to cancel for that matter. 

31 minutes ago, Olivedal 1904 said:

My Airbnb host is now saying he can only make check-in late Thursday evening (eventhough the booking says it's at 3 pm). 

Thinking of just doing the check-in the day after instead. Anyone with experience of bringing a carry-on suitcase to the Forum? Or maybe better to leave it at some storage in town..

You're not allowed suitcases or anything larger than a backpack on site. Look at leaving it at a luggage storage in the city somewhere.