Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

10 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Extremely likely. There's zero chance of Low being too full for people to get in and don't think any of the concerts in fact will see people turned away.

Have they had tickets for these shows before? Or are these a new thing for this festival? Always assumed first come, first served.

14 minutes ago, Amsy said:

Hey thanks for taking the time to message me. Ive used the same email that's registered on my festicket profile. On my festicket orders page, my booking is showing as pending. Its been pending for over a year unfortunately. Thanks to the helpful advice from the lovely people on this forum, i emailed everyone and their dog, i should hopefully get a reply!  Hope you enjoy the festival. It will definitely be worth the wait 🙂

Sorry if this is stating the obvious, but the "pending" to me suggests there might have been a problem with payment – did the money definitely leave your bank account?

38 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Actually in all probability the drummer is double vaccinated and has had zero symptoms for some days now. He is flying to Spain where there are effectively no covid entry restrictions.

The issue could be travelling out of US. CDC guidelines are 5 days isolation 10 days fit-for-travel. But not sure how hard this is enforced etc.

1 minute ago, jannybruck said:

There have been free tickets you collect in the past, yeah. Looks like they've binned it off though.

Just now, cortomaltese said:

They had tickets for Suede and I think also Spiritualized. I believe it wont be necessary for Low at that time.

Cool, thanks! I have quite a few acts I want to see there now so hoping it won't be too tricky to get in.

I can guarantee it won't be tickets for any Auditori show. Low are great but not big enough to solicit demand like that. It'll be first-come first-served but I don't think you'll need to arrive too early to guarantee a spot. Of course feel free to ignroe this and queue up if you're feeling anxious.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Sorry if this is stating the obvious, but the "pending" to me suggests there might have been a problem with payment – did the money definitely leave your bank account?

Yeah i checked my credit card statement and the booking went through okay. they even sent me a booking confirmation at the time. Not ideal before fly out tomorrow but hope someone gets back to me. 

7 minutes ago, puckno said:

A lot of people may want to go to that early Kim Gordon auditori show? Her latest record is great. Though not big enough for ticketing I guess.

I can't see her pulling 2.5k+ people at 5 in the afternoon or whatever it is, though. It's a big theatre. The only ones I'd be worried about getting into is probably Autechre, maybe Mavis Staples given there's nobody really up against her.

Can anyone confirm if the Binance NFT showing up in anyone's accessticket app? Not able to see it in mine. Chance if winning a ticket for next year.

If anyone isn't using theirs or going through the whole verification process with binance I'd appreciate a screenshot if it's a QR code thingy.

Thanks 👍

Edited by Rico_Pliskin

3 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Can anyone confirm if the Binance NFT showing up in anyone's accessticket app? Not able to see it in mine. Chance if winning a ticket for next year.

If anyone isn't using theirs or going through the whole verification process with binance I'd appreciate a screenshot if it's a QR code thingy.

Thanks 👍

Nothing yet. I assumed it would just show up once the festival is open.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Need to avoid all social media and news reports about airport issues because the anxiety is sky high right now.

exactly this. the easyjet flights for wednesday look all ok at the moment, mind. for what that's worth...

10 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Need to avoid all social media and news reports about airport issues because the anxiety is sky high right now.

You will almost always hear about the horror stories much more than you'll hear about the people getting through fine - seen plenty of both recently. Just make sure you're nice and early (3 hours or so) for your flights

2 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Does anyone have any pre-9pm tips for Saturday of weekend 1? I've got Porridge Radio and Mavis Staples and then a bit of a gap. You were very kind in filling my Thursday right up for me, so let's see if we can do the same here!! 😁

I'm thinking of giving The Caretaker a go (fairly bleak but quite pretty!) and then maybe Jenny Hval as she sounds interesting. Both in Auditori.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Does anyone have any pre-9pm tips for Saturday of weekend 1? I've got Porridge Radio and Mavis Staples and then a bit of a gap. You were very kind in filling my Thursday right up for me, so let's see if we can do the same here!! 😁

depends what you like really, but the caretaker could be one of the more unusual sets of the weekend. usually pretty ambient and doesn't perform much at all...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Jorja Smith for modern RNB, Jawbox for 90s alt rock. We're doing the latter since we're seeing Jorja at Werchter.

BCNR were great but they lost their singer and will not play anything off their current albums so it's a hard recommendation. 

6 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Guineu, Automatic and Las Amazones d’Afrique

• Like 1