Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

27 minutes ago, nekkhab said:

Saw the account earlier in this thread that created this Clashfinder (https://clashfinder.com/s/p202x1/), but I can't remember the name. Can anyone tell me if this Clashfinder is up to date and includes all the changes in the schedule of the last days?

Hi! It's mine, and accurate - don't worry!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

So, taxi to the airport booked and I'm 95% packed - happy my bag is within the Ryanair policy as well!

Not gonna lie, having done that has increased my excitement to fever pitch! Two days of work and a job interview to get through and I'll be on my way 😄.

Good luck with the interview! 95% packed already is impressive. I've got my list sorted but if I pack too far out I end up just having to double check it all again...

Two days of work to go!

8 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Good luck with the interview! 95% packed already is impressive. I've got my list sorted but if I pack too far out I end up just having to double check it all again...

Two days of work to go!

Thank you 😊.

Haha yeah, I'm normally the kind of guy that packs the morning I go somewhere but, knowing how stressful the next couple of days we're going to be, I figured it was worth getting it sorted.

I'm now most anxious about the queues at the airport when I turn up...

10 hours ago, Amsy said:

Thanks for your message mate. Unfortunately ive had no emails from them. Just hoping to turn up on the Thursday and someone from festicket will be around to help! Hope you enjoy the festival 🙂

Hi. A friend had the same problem. Think long and hard if you have changed email address during the pandemic => check what email is registered on you at festicket profile. That solved the problem for my friend, found the email in the forgotten / non-used mail box.

Edited by puckno
  • Thanks 1

I think so too, they will wait a day or two more and get the rest of the inevitable covid cancellations and then communicate it all together with a few new good names in order to give something positive with the negative.

I'lm optimistic with The Stokes, not because I think whomever is blighted with Covid will be cured by Friday, but because they played some small shows last year without Nick, and had their guitar tech fill in without any problems. They made quite a big deal of it at the time, so I'm hoping they'd be able to do something similar again (in the scenario that someone in the band is replaceable i.e., not Jules)

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Thank you 😊.

Haha yeah, I'm normally the kind of guy that packs the morning I go somewhere but, knowing how stressful the next couple of days we're going to be, I figured it was worth getting it sorted.

I'm now most anxious about the queues at the airport when I turn up...

If it helps we flew to Spain (not Barcelona, Malaga) on the 19th and had no issues at all really. We were worried about getting to the airport on time as we couldn't get out of work that early so only made it to Stansted 1.5 hours before, but security was fine (evening) and our flight ended up being late anyway. At Malaga we had a bit of a wait for the passport queue, but we had a muuuch longer wait back at Stansted on the way home. Obviously, different airports have different experiences but after seeing the horror stories we thought we were in for a rough ride and it was fine. If there are really are loads of flight cancellations too, that should ease the pressure (as long as they're none of ours!).

We have a super civilised afternoon flight time on Wednesday so I think we'll give ourselves loads of time just because we can (and we have check-in luggage this time).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

The Strokes have four European festivals the week after and only Primavera this week. Annoyingly I am attending them all based on Strokes attendance 

They've rescheduled one the of the cancelled US gigs for June 15th. Last of their (and yours) Festival trek around Europe is June 10th.

43 minutes ago, puckno said:

Hi. A friend had the same problem. Think long and hard if you have changed email address during the pandemic => check what email is registered on you at festicket profile. That solved the problem for my friend, found the email in the forgotten / non-used mail box.

Hey thanks for taking the time to message me. Ive used the same email that's registered on my festicket profile. On my festicket orders page, my booking is showing as pending. Its been pending for over a year unfortunately. Thanks to the helpful advice from the lovely people on this forum, i emailed everyone and their dog, i should hopefully get a reply!  Hope you enjoy the festival. It will definitely be worth the wait 🙂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, frankburns said:

Still no announcement about tickets for concerts at Auditori (e.g. Low). Maybe it will be first-come-first-served...

Extremely likely. There's zero chance of Low being too full for people to get in and don't think any of the concerts in fact will see people turned away.