Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Don’t seem to be active at all at the moment so unlikely they’ll be rocking up to Primavera unfortunately.

Also, a bit of good news finally…

No, that can’t be right. The correct narrative is that money grabbing Primavera is doomed and all the weekend one acts are going to cancel. 😉 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, branvan said:

Can I use this one for the trams going down to the Forum as well? or only Metro? 

Yeah metro , tram and bus. , If you come of the metro and straight on to tram it counts as ,1 journey .

Not valid for the Train from airport

Edited by Fnmentaluk

23 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Can I ask a silly question? When I put my hotel into Google Maps and then look for directions to the forum it gives me options that start with T, L and R. Is one of these tram and the other two different metro lines?

T as in Tram

L as in metro Line

R as in Rail

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys, i booked my weekend 1 ticket from festicket but they haven't sent me an eticket with the festival just days away. Ive emailed them several times over the last few weeks but had no response. Is anyone else in a similar situation or have you received your ticket from them? 

4 minutes ago, Amsy said:

Hey guys, i booked my weekend 1 ticket from festicket but they haven't sent me an eticket with the festival just days away. Ive emailed them several times over the last few weeks but had no response. Is anyone else in a similar situation or have you received your ticket from them? 

Have you tried downloading the Access Ticket app? Do you have a code or something from Festicket? I bought mine via Dice so a bit different but I never got my ticket from Dice, just did it via the app.

9 hours ago, RaphPH said:

Hundreds and hundreds of cheap Weekend 1 tickets on Twickets. Dirt cheap. 

Know how I can list it through Twickets? I bought two together (long story) and was told way back that I wasn’t allowed to refund one ticket i either had to keep both or refund both.

So am I actually able to just transfer one to people? My tickets are still on the Dice app…

18 minutes ago, Amsy said:

I got mine through Festicket and received 5/6 emails about Access Ticket since the start of April, with a link to verify. Not sure if it’ll just work if you download access ticket and go around it like that.

If not their customer service email is support@accessticket.app which might be more helpful than Festicket

14 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Have you tried downloading the Access Ticket app? Do you have a code or something from Festicket? I bought mine via Dice so a bit different but I never got my ticket from Dice, just did it via the app.

Thank you so much for replying to my message. Yes i downloaded the Access ticket app but my booking on festicket is still has a status of pending for primavera sound 2020! .. so frustrating buying from festicket and their lack of replies! Hopefully someone from festicket will be at the festival so I can sort this out.

Just now, mynameismatt said:

I got mine through Festicket and received 5/6 emails about Access Ticket since the start of April, with a link to verify. Not sure if it’ll just work if you download access ticket and go around it like that.

If not their customer service email is support@accessticket.app which might be more helpful than Festicket

Thanks for your message mate. Unfortunately ive had no emails from them. Just hoping to turn up on the Thursday and someone from festicket will be around to help! Hope you enjoy the festival 🙂

1 minute ago, Amsy said:

Thank you so much for replying to my message. Yes i downloaded the Access ticket app but my booking on festicket is still has a status of pending for primavera sound 2020! .. so frustrating buying from festicket and their lack of replies! Hopefully someone from festicket will be at the festival so I can sort this out.

Hopefully someone else here who bought via Festicket can help you out! I had issues with the Access Ticket app but people here helped me persevere and get it sorted.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Hopefully someone else here who bought via Festicket can help you out! I had issues with the Access Ticket app but people here helped me persevere and get it sorted.

Thanks Zoo Girl Music. Hope you have a brilliant time at the festival 🙂

25 minutes ago, Amsy said:

Thanks for your message mate. Unfortunately ive had no emails from them. Just hoping to turn up on the Thursday and someone from festicket will be around to help! Hope you enjoy the festival 🙂

I guess emailing tickets@primaverasound.com is also worth trying

15 minutes ago, aaalive said:

I guess emailing tickets@primaverasound.com is also worth trying

Thanks for your advice. I have just sent an email to the email address you suggested copying in Access Ticket and the non replying and massively useless Festicket. Hopefully someone replies soon. Hope you enjoy the festival 🙂

So, taxi to the airport booked and I'm 95% packed - happy my bag is within the Ryanair policy as well!

Not gonna lie, having done that has increased my excitement to fever pitch! Two days of work and a job interview to get through and I'll be on my way 😄.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

So, taxi to the airport booked and I'm 95% packed - happy my bag is within the Ryanair policy as well!

Not gonna lie, having done that has increased my excitement to fever pitch! Two days of work and a job interview to get through and I'll be on my way 😄.

Good luck!

• Like 1