Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

1 minute ago, ConfidenceMan said:

A few (probably a few hundred) pages back, someone posted a link to the Spanish government's official Covid requirements - can anyone update me on the latest or share the link again? 

Am I right in thinking it's just an EU Covid cert for flying, and a mask for public transport? 

I've really put this to the back of my mind so hoping I haven't forgotten anything! 

You've got it exactly right and also worth mentioning that they have become very lenient recently. Feels hugely different from a month or two again.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

You've got it exactly right and also worth mentioning that they have become very lenient recently. Feels hugely different from a month or two again.

Yeah, if flying the UK you can add your NHS Covid vaccine certificate to your phone. Always worth keeping a printed version too. Just be mindful, you’ll need the “travel certificate” and not the standard one. 

2 minutes ago, Matt1976 said:

Yeah, if flying the UK you can add your NHS Covid vaccine certificate to your phone. Always worth keeping a printed version too. Just be mindful, you’ll need the “travel certificate” and not the standard one. 

What's the difference between the travel certificate version and the standard one?

2 minutes ago, Super Johnny Fos said:

So where is this Quimera fella going to be on each Thursday...? 🤔

That is a very, very good question.

The only space I can think of is where Hidden Stage was in 2018 (Lee Fields, Ride and others played there), with acts alternating with Binance (Primavera).

3 hours ago, Quadrophobia said:

Those Timetable changes don't make sense at all, why is there a 45 min gap between Nick Cave and Gorillaz now? Really just loosening the Bauhaus clash?

Any other changes besides that and Mdou Moctar/AG Cook?

And making Tyler/Disclosure and Tyler/Bicep clash by 15 minutes on both weekends respectively, not including moving between the stages. That's awful for me.

3 minutes ago, Orens said:

And making Tyler/Disclosure and Tyler/Bicep clash by 15 minutes on both weekends respectively, not including moving between the stages. That's awful for me.

Yeah I was hoping Tyler doing both weekends would make the decision to miss/see him easy, but both of those clashes fucking suck and I may well end up seeing half of him twice just to accommodate getting to those other things. 

4 minutes ago, Orens said:

Yeah this sucks. Can't decide which weekend to see Tyler on now. Plus the Gorillaz/Beach House overlap complicating things. 

15 minutes ago, Super Johnny Fos said:

So where is this Quimera fella going to be on each Thursday...? 🤔

Pretty certain this is just some bullshit promo for a Netflix programme. Like, I’m sure there’s somebody performing, but pretty sure it’s just some nobody that they’ve for some reason made a Netflix show over, or at least that’s what somebody on Reddit seems to think. 

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

The app has two, one is labelled for travel so it should be clear. When I went through a Spanish airport last weekend they barely glanced at it anyway.

Actually I've just checked mine and the domestic one is no longer available so the app only has the travel one now.

3 hours ago, Quadrophobia said:

Those Timetable changes don't make sense at all, why is there a 45 min gap between Nick Cave and Gorillaz now? Really just loosening the Bauhaus clash?

Any other changes besides that and Mdou Moctar/AG Cook?

They changed slots for Tropical Fuck Storm and Iosonouncane on Friday W1. I guess it made sense for Tropical Fuck Storm not to clash with King Gizzard. Iosonouncane also seems to fit better in the dark. 

5 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

The app has two, one is labelled for travel so it should be clear. When I went through a Spanish airport last weekend they barely glanced at it anyway.

Domestic Cert is no longer on the app, Travel Cert only one available. 

Edit. Just seen your reply... 

Edited by Karl_Mcr

Those Girl In Red rescheduled dates have been added to her website but the June festival dates are still on there. Would they not remove those at the same time if they were cancelled?

I wonder if she is still going to push through those big festival shows.

Although she also says she is on complete vocal rest and meeting a speech therapist next week which would suggest no Primavera.

5 minutes ago, xxialac said:

New Sky Ferreira is out. Just the 9 years since her last album, she makes Massive Attack look prolific.

Oh shit it’s so good. Worth the 9 year wait. Can’t wait to see her at the festival - low key probably who I’m most excited to see.

8 hours ago, FakeEmpire said:

I've been reading so many stories about people's hotels being cancelled at short notice for various reasons, it's ridiculous. Sorry to those it's happened to.

I did mine through Booking.com and have been checking it almost daily out of fear. I emailed them to confirm I'll be attending and also made sure that the Credit Card on the account is active.

I had a hotel cancel on me last week through Booking.com. Thankfully just a 2 day booking though. Good news here is that Booking.com promised to refund me any additional charges I'd incur on account of a new booking. So if something happens like this, reach out to them ASAP.