Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

3 minutes ago, username666 said:

Where are you seeing this, because I can’t see any events for 9-11 June on the CCIB website? 

Talking Bollix Klaxon ... Apologies, I misread the website, there are freebie concerts but in other parts of the city on those dates. Grr.

Edited by Karl_Mcr

1 minute ago, jannybruck said:

Which one, out of interest? I got a call from front desk to confirm my booking the other day and was a bit rattled by it.

Aparthotel Atenea via Trivago and Prestigia.com, we booked it a month ago and they're telling us now they can't fulfill it. Absolutely fuming, we already had to pay double for that one after an AirBnB issue.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Hard pressed to call it an actual book if it’s not in actual book form. What a jib. 

Yup. Didn't say a bad word in the middle of the whole VIP whine-fest the last few days, but no books? The camel, the straw, the broken back etc.

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Aparthotel Atenea via Trivago and Prestigia.com, we booked it a month ago and they're telling us now they can't fulfill it. Absolutely fuming, we already had to pay double for that one after an AirBnB issue.

Gutted mate. Not sure why they'd take the booking if they can't fulfil it, surely it's automated. Hope you can find an alternative.

3 hours ago, bobhoward said:

I went to that VIP area in 2018 and am definitely not a Soho house member. It’s like a pool, bar area and viewing deck. Think they had DJ sets there that year too. Lol if they marked that area as a vip perk but you have to have some other membership to use it 

Yeah pretty sure I went to that area early in the day with my VIP pass in 2016. Hopefully we get the same access this year.

21 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Which one, out of interest? I got a call from front desk to confirm my booking the other day and was a bit rattled by it.

Yeah I got a missed call from my hotel , panic stations , but was just to confirm my booking , was ibis glories

15 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Gutted mate. Not sure why they'd take the booking if they can't fulfil it, surely it's automated. Hope you can find an alternative.

Reserved an AirBnB but this hotel still has over £400 of our money just before payday and now we have to shell out £500 just to hold on to an emergency flat. Absolutely appalled. People can complain about Primavera but at least they're not cancelling people's tickets a week out.

Sorted a last minute flat via AirBnB, ended up paying £500 for 4 nights. At the very least it's much closer to the festival itself than the last one, guess that's a bonus, but this entire thing is quickly racking up to be much more than we anticipated. 

4 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Haven't heard anything from our hotel but booked through booking.com so assume it's all fine 

I booked mine through them too (Ibis chain), and not heard anything. Like you, I’m assuming it’s all fine and dandy. 

Really feel sorry for the people who’s hotel is cancelled. Terrible situation to be in, even more so with such short notice. Hope they get sorted 

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Sorted a last minute flat via AirBnB, ended up paying £500 for 4 nights. At the very least it's much closer to the festival itself than the last one, guess that's a bonus, but this entire thing is quickly racking up to be much more than we anticipated. 

Exact same boat. Nightmare. 

We got a second booking sorted - a hotel a little further from the site so not amazing but once it has a bed and a shower, ill be okay. 

Bank balance wiped though. Thank god for the £20 bar credit. It may be my full budget for the weekend now 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Exact same boat. Nightmare. 

We got a second booking sorted - a hotel a little further from the site so not amazing but once it has a bed and a shower, ill be okay. 

Bank balance wiped though. Thank god for the £20 bar credit. It may be my full budget for the weekend now 😂

What hotel?