Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

Ragin Les Savy Fav are playing so early on Thursdy eve, my chances of making it are super slim as I only arrive into El Prat that late afternoon.

Without a ticket-ticket for the Sunday Ciutat King Gizz/LSV show, and with doors at 8pm, what time would a regular wknd 1 punter need to be queuing from do you think?

27 minutes ago, puckno said:

Yes, agree, screenshot and send to a fried, or maybe even print it. I can easily see scenarios where the phone get lost, stolen, accidentally dropped it in the toilet, etc 

It is good to have a plan B, but...remember when we needed to show a card to enter? The risk of loosing it, or forget it, was also big. So...

18 minutes ago, chemica said:

Apologies if this has already been covered but do they empty the venues between ciutat shows or can you stay in for multiple in a row?

It’s never happened before so I can’t say with certainty, but I’m pretty sure you can just stay for the whole thing otherwise that would be a huge pain in the arse and inconvenience .

2 minutes ago, MeMeMeM said:

It is good to have a plan B, but...remember when we needed to show a card to enter? The risk of loosing it, or forget it, was also big. So...

This is a very good point.

In the end they have said that if you have a valid ticket they will bend over backwards to make sure you get in. All you need is a phone and it doesn’t even need to be your phone.

1 hour ago, MeMeMeM said:

Yes... And of course I would always bring something else as proof in case I lost it. 

2 hours ago, Orens said:

I'd say the Little Simz ticket status has a thing to do with the anticipation for a Beck set at Razz.

How big Razz capacity compare to  Sala Apolo? Any possibility of long queue? Still remember the long line of queue for Brian Jonestown at PS ciutat Sala Apolo back in 2014. Surely don’t want to relive that experience.

Somebody on Reddit is saying the t shirt you have to pick up from Pull & Bear is available to all ticket holders and is separate from the one available just to those who held on to their 2020 tickets. Seems unlikely to me as that’s an awful lot of merch they’d be giving away, but can anybody confirm/deny?

1 hour ago, BA_Barrabus said:

Without a ticket-ticket for the Sunday Ciutat King Gizz/LSV show, and with doors at 8pm, what time would a regular wknd 1 punter need to be queuing from do you think?

You'll be fine if you arrive when doors will open, around 8pm.

28 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Somebody on Reddit is saying the t shirt you have to pick up from Pull & Bear is available to all ticket holders and is separate from the one available just to those who held on to their 2020 tickets. Seems unlikely to me as that’s an awful lot of merch they’d be giving away, but can anybody confirm/deny?

Can't see them doing separate ones, personally. Pull & Bear are one of the sponsors so they were probably just like "knock us up a load of t-shirts will you, and we'll get a bunch of footfall into your physical stores over the weekend. Cheers"

15 minutes ago, Bram said:

Just curious, did PS has ever announce the reason why there’s no Auditori Stage within W2 of the festival?

Probably booked a long time ago by other promoters for "normal" shows?

I'm assuming Primavera only had booked the first week-end, and the Auditori was already booked to someone else when they decided to add WE2.

4 minutes ago, BenjoDiMeo said:

Probably booked a long time ago by other promoters for "normal" shows?

I'm assuming Primavera only had booked the first week-end, and the Auditori was already booked to someone else when they decided to add WE2.

Looks to be booked with events on the Thurs & Friday.

Sorry for offtopic, but we just lost our booking (card payment fucked up because of the daily limit, they cancelled it and didn't allow us to rebook). Is there a chance anyone can't go and has a room/apartment booked? Whole festival (June 1-13), 4 people.

41 minutes ago, Karl_Mcr said:

Looks to be booked with events on the Thurs & Friday.

Wow.. the W2 tix holder must be somewhat envy the W1 attendees that have been blessed with Kim Gordon, Jenny Hval, Jamila Woods etc etc at Auditori setting