Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

25 minutes ago, latinpopa said:

I would guess Nathy Peluso has something to do with it. She is from Argentina and lives in Barcelona. In 2019 she was already a face of the festival and she has announced new music for June. 

And she already did a track with C. Tangana. It's him. 

9 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

Would you skip the second half of Tyler tc to see the second half of beach house? Will I end up not seeing any of the two? 

You could probably see like 30m of Tyler and 30m of Beach House if you walk fast, yeah. I'm not gonna bother leaving Tyler personally, him into Disclosure is a party. 

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

And she already did a track with C. Tangana. It's him. 

Would love to see C. Tangana but would it not be a bit weird to have him announced then cancel really early and then have him as a secret set? Idk how the secret sets normally work but just don’t see it happening 

26 minutes ago, festiall said:

Would love to see C. Tangana but would it not be a bit weird to have him announced then cancel really early and then have him as a secret set? Idk how the secret sets normally work but just don’t see it happening 

Same. Would be a great addition for me especially after he cancelled his gig in London. All the clues point towards him but cant see him doing it after swapping PS for Sonar.

1 hour ago, Whos3000_ said:

Would you skip the second half of Tyler tc to see the second half of beach house? Will I end up not seeing any of the two? 

You have quite a walk between them. With how packed the audience is going to be, I would anticipate at least 20 minutes walk. The "split set" thing has worked pretty nicely for me in the non-main stages (getting from rayban/primavera/pitchfork etc is not too bad), but going to/from Mordor isn't easy.

1 hour ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Same. Would be a great addition for me especially after he cancelled his gig in London. All the clues point towards him but cant see him doing it after swapping PS for Sonar.

Was thinking him switching to Sonar got a big boost to their ticket sales so this way both festivals ended up what they wanted commercially?

1 hour ago, Guy Incognito said:

I'm gonna see Tyler I reckon. Seen BH quite a few times but never seen Tyler. 

Skipped beach house for asap rocky last time and I feel like I have to make up for the mistake lol… however I reckon Tyler is just not skippable this time.  After the MA loss he feels like the real wk1 headliner 

5 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Little Simz and Slowthai would like to have a word with you. 

And Rapsody but they put her on at the same time as Mavis Staples which is so stupid it actually makes me a little angry. It's not even my worst clash of the festival it's just objectively the stupidest one. 

7 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

And Rapsody but they put her on at the same time as Mavis Staples which is so stupid it actually makes me a little angry. It's not even my worst clash of the festival it's just objectively the stupidest one. 

For me, the clash of Nick Cave B.S with Bauhaus is…lil bit odd. 

19 hours ago, mnkypzzl said:

It's c tangana surely

Yeah think people are right because they already cancelled once and are playing Sonar the following week. However, I will say I saw his tour in Barcelona last month and couldn't believe how incredible it was. If anyone has the chance to see him definitely do it. Nothing like any concert anyone else is putting on at the moment. A blend of theatre, cinema and live concert with unreal staging that makes you feel like you're in someone's living room.

4 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Probably irrational but its starting to fuck me off how many people are calling it ''Prima'' 

What's wrong with calling it Prima? It's like calling Glastonbury, "Glasto". Just easier than saying "Primavera Sound 2022" every single time.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Float said:

Has anyone (that’s eligible) requested that Ouigo Fast Track pass? 
i just keep getting error messages when trying to complete the form.

Being a Prima (baiting 😂) noob, I was looking at that offering, wandered if the fast track, viewing platform etc was worth grabbing a cheap €9 ticket?

Edited by Evilmonkeydan

42 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

What's wrong with calling it Prima? It's like calling Glastonbury, "Glasto". Just easier than saying "Primavera Sound 2022" every single time.

Do you call Edinburgh Edin or the Grand National the Grand Nash?

Some shortenings just don’t catch on.