Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

Quimera is definitely a secret act. The description of the tweet ‘an icon finally making a comeback’ doesn’t make any sense to whoever that is on Instagram/Spotify. 
I know nothing about Spanish/Latino urban music but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is Bad Bunny. 

Edited by Float

11 minutes ago, Float said:

Quimero is definitely a secret act. The description of the tweet ‘an icon finally making a comeback’ doesn’t make any sense to whoever that is on Instagram/Spotify. 
I know nothing about Spanish/Latino urban music but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is Bad Bunny. 

Except all the people liking his posts look legitimate and the sort of likes and comments you would expect for an up and coming artist.

Maybe they were saying making a comeback ironically as he's just started his career.

2 hours ago, Float said:

Quimera is definitely a secret act. The description of the tweet ‘an icon finally making a comeback’ doesn’t make any sense to whoever that is on Instagram/Spotify. 

It's c tangana surely

So my only experience of a Spanish festival is Mad Cool back in 2018 - obviously Madrid in July. 

What should I expect temperature wise from Primavera and how do I dress appropriately? I think I read someone saying it gets cold overnight. 

Sorry for the somewhat stupid question - I'm bad enough at dressing for the weather in the UK! 

7 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

So my only experience of a Spanish festival is Mad Cool back in 2018 - obviously Madrid in July. 

What should I expect temperature wise from Primavera and how do I dress appropriately? I think I read someone saying it gets cold overnight. 

Sorry for the somewhat stupid question - I'm bad enough at dressing for the weather in the UK! 

I usually take a light jacket for the nights. It does definitely get cooler when the sun goes down, especially as forum is on the coast 

12 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Shorts and t shirt are OK for daytime but it's on the coast so the temperature drops a couple of degrees as the sun goes down, and it can get breezy. Take either a jumper or lightish jacket for evening/early morning.

18 minutes ago, mnkypzzl said:

I usually take a light jacket for the nights. It does definitely get cooler when the sun goes down, especially as forum is on the coast 

11 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Shorts and t shirt are OK for daytime but it's on the coast so the temperature drops a couple of degrees as the sun goes down, and it can get breezy. Take either a jumper or lightish jacket for evening/early morning.

Thanks both! Happy to say I was on pretty much the right track 😀

Really looking forward to this and, currently, the timetable has been relatively kind to me.