Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

58 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

The slightly panicky and passive aggressive AccessTicket email they just sent out doesn't suggest a huge number of people have taken them up on doing it so far...!

Makes more sense that it was a covid pass hedge - still doesn’t stop it being a pain in the arse though. 

3 minutes ago, rosieangel said:

When you are entering first time (or maybe anytime if there's not a separate queue), how long do people tend to allow for queues?

Usually fast. This year, maybe first day will have more queues (especially if we will need to change wristbands). In my case, never been more than 5 min to enter.

43 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Not sure who this person is. Can any fans shine some light on them?

4 minutes ago, Rhak said:

I've been searching google/spotify for like 5 minutes: no clue whatsoever and he's not in the time table...

Only posted their first photo like a month ago on Instagram and face is blurred/covered in all the photographs. Hmm.

33 thousand followers though mind so it must be someone (and I checked and they’re not all just bought bot followers, at least I don’t think..)

Does anyone know what the current situation is regarding weed in Barcelona? I don't mind a drink but would much rather have a smoke in the evenings watching bands, than get drunk and messy. It's a long old slog through the night and I can't drink like I used to!

I know the cannabis club's are still a thing but I heard a rumour that they're no longer allowed to provide membership to non nationals? If that's nonsense however, does anyone have any recommendations and advice through experience?

Edited by Familiar2billions
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Familiar2billions said:

It's a long old slog through the night and I can't drink like I used to!

God, power to you if you can smoke until like 4am without collapsing. I'd be written off. 

I really can't imagine it's hard to find weed in Barcelona, big part of the culture there from what mates were telling me who stayed for a few years. 

2 hours ago, postC86 said:

Flatstock is where you buy your posters & label merch

Flatstock is not label merch. It is a 'convention' if you like of independent poster artists, under the umbrella 'American Poster Institute'. Flatstock Primavera Sound is the 79th Flatstock gig. You can buy high quality poster prints on high quality paper. 

Some of their posters are made for specific shows at the festival, other part of the poster artists other portifolio, from previous gigs etc.

I usually pick up a poster or two and bring back home, when I find something I really like. It has grown into quite a collection.

https://americanposterinstitute.com/flatstock

11 minutes ago, Familiar2billions said:

Does anyone know what the current situation is regarding weed in Barcelona? I don't mind a drink but would much rather have a smoke in the evenings watching bands, than get drunk and messy. It's a long old slog through the night and I can't drink like I used to!

I know the cannabis club's are still a thing but I heard a rumour that they're no longer allowed to provide membership to non nationals? If that's nonsense however, does anyone have any recommendations and advice through experience?

I don’t think the point about non-nationals is true at all, maybe smaller clubs have their own rules but the likes of The Bulldog is open to all. Membership is about €20 and lasts the year.

Edited by Float
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Spiritdesire said:

Oh sorry I missed that!  Yeah me too, buzzing I won’t have to drink beer/lager!

Oh no I didn't mean you should have seen them - it was quite a few pages back! 🙂

Just expressing my solidarity for another cider drinker. Was a concern for me as I fucking hate beer.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Familiar2billions said:

Also interested in this!

10 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

God, power to you if you can smoke until like 4am without collapsing. I'd be written off. 

I really can't imagine it's hard to find weed in Barcelona, big part of the culture there from what mates were telling me who stayed for a few years. 

For me it helps to stop me drinking so much if I can switch to weed for a bit in between. It tends to slow down my drinking.