Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

1 minute ago, nilolium said:

I saw some more stages on the map (e.g. Boiler Room, Minimusica, Night Pro) - anyone knows about the line up on these ones?

Boiler Room lineup in the upcoming days

Minimusica will host 48 family-friendly gigs

Night Pro is going to be the showcase stage

27 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

The way they managed to fuck up the Saturday to both the pitchfork (beach house vs Tyler) and the goth crowd (nick cave vs Bauhaus) is without precedent I guess. 

on the other hand, tame impala and beck, arguably the less interesting headliners, do not clash with any really big act. 

good job  

I mean, whichever headliner is more interesting or not is your opinion. For me Beach House is pretty much the most boring headliner imaginable, I'd rather go to sleep than see them even if they were playing a private show at my hotel.  And Beck clashes with Parquet Courts and Little Simz, those are pretty big acts.

5 minutes ago, xxialac said:

If you do the brutal run of Lingua Ignota->Kim Gordon->Les Savy Fav on the Thursday, there's a good chance you'll have to retire from the festival with exhaustion and it won't even be 8pm on the first day.

Yeah gonna be so brutal to stay sat in a comfy seat for 3 hours for those first two sets. 

5 minutes ago, xxialac said:

If you do the brutal run of Lingua Ignota->Kim Gordon->Les Savy Fav on the Thursday, there's a good chance you'll have to retire from the festival with exhaustion and it won't even be 8pm on the first day.

Yeah I’ll be doing that. Might have to retire after Lingua Ignota as I have a feeling that will be devastating.

8 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Lingua Ignota in the Auditori should be great, but really not the mood I'd like to kick off the festival with...

27 minutes ago, strackoftracknfield said:

I thought that they were in bad terms. But a Blixa feature in Weeping Song would be incredible.

On the other hand, I dont think there is  going to be much trouble to get a good spot for the Bad Seeds. Arriving around Jorja beginning should do it.

They were both on a YouTube comments chat thing a while back. About the Murder Ballads album, playback with the Seeds making comments and answering questions etc in the feed alongside. So they are at least on speaking terms.