Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

30 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Also, Primavera aren’t usually this late with the timetable, right? Seems it’s very much to do with them preparing for the worst with regards to dropouts considering the state of the world and touring artists and wanting to have to amend the timetable as little as possible between it coming out and the festival. 

2019 timetable 10 May - Start 30 May 

2018 timetable 9 May - Start 28 May

• Upvote 1

This year it'll be a week later than usual, which would be not so bad if we hadn't seen the line up almost a year ago and would have to decide some clashes with two weekends in mind. I honestly thought we'd get the schedule earlier than usual, around beginning of May.

Just now, Nesser said:

This year it'll be a week later than usual, which would be not so bad if we hadn't seen the line up almost a year ago and would have to decide some clashes with two weekends in mind. I honestly thought we'd get the schedule earlier than usual, around beginning of May.

honestly I'd just love to know who has officially dropped out (Japanese Breakfast, Carti etc)

5 minutes ago, Nesser said:

Well, today Las Ligas Menores dropped from Tomavistas (a festival in Madrid the week before Primavera) saying they won't be able to make it to Spain so there goes another one

Yeah their statement reads like they’re not coming to Europe at all. They were due to play at least twice too. 

They blame it in ‘force majeure’ which doesn’t really make sense any more. I wonder if many of the South American acts will drop out.

2 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Anyone for a game of "For Fans Of"?

Pretty simple, if there's an act you think fans of another band will also enjoy, and vice versa, post it! For example, for fans of...

Cigarettes After Sex <--> Beach House

Little Simz <--> Rapsody

Autechre <--> Squarepusher

I mention this one as people may not be aware of A.A

Slowdive  -  Apartmentos Acapulco

18 minutes ago, Float said:

Yeah their statement reads like they’re not coming to Europe at all. They were due to play at least twice too. 

They blame it in ‘force majeure’ which doesn’t really make sense any more. I wonder if many of the South American acts will drop out.

This is terrible news for me if true, they were in my top 10 must sees, I have been wanting to see them for a few years and thought I finally had the chance

23 minutes ago, Nesser said:

Well, today Las Ligas Menores dropped from Tomavistas (a festival in Madrid the week before Primavera) saying they won't be able to make it to Spain so there goes another one

There will be some angry person on reddit saying they were taking four planes and three coaches to get to Barcelona (whilst spending their life savings) all just to see their three favourite bands Las Ligas Menores, OM and Joan Shelley and that Primavera is a disgrace.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4