Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

6 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Ah, I see - like that they can’t have the recent configuration. Maybe back to the main stages being one facing the sea, one facing away?

Or even... three main stages? 

One where the public stands used to be, one by the sea and one where the  (formerly named) Heineken stage stood?

L-shaped main stage set-up would make sense judging by the bars, but I dont see the benefit

Edited by Quadrophobia

The website has changed a few bits on the line-up pages. Now showing as Artists A-Z as opposed to Weekend 1+2. Earlier today that page was all bugged and the a la Ciutat artists were all showing on incorrect days/venues (in fact if you put the artists A-Z into list mode you will see what I mean) so seems like things are moving about a bit.

4 minutes ago, Gregorick said:

The website has changed a few bits on the line-up pages. Now showing as Artists A-Z as opposed to Weekend 1+2. Earlier today that page was all bugged and the a la Ciutat artists were all showing on incorrect days/venues (in fact if you put the artists A-Z into list mode you will see what I mean) so seems like things are moving about a bit.

Also some Ciutat set times have vanished from the line up page (but are still showing at the respective artists page) 

2 minutes ago, Gregorick said:

It does indeed point to them being about to be released today.

12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

From dodgy Exiliados website.

Timings and stage names seem credible to me…

image.png.a664176a337b1ec26d76229780280fac.png

Fontaines -> Tame -> Idles -> Gizzard -> Caribou -> DJ Shadow 

+ instant teleportation between stages + no drink or loo breaks + ignore the fact pavement need to fit in too 

= an incredible first night

2 minutes ago, Radiochicken said:

Fontaines -> Tame -> Idles -> Gizzard -> Caribou -> DJ Shadow 

+ instant teleportation between stages + no drink or loo breaks + ignore the fact pavement need to fit in too 

= an incredible first night

These acts are on different days though? 
Unless Tame Impala has been moved to Day 2?

Just now, lighthouse said:

What does this tweet say? Don’t get it...

He said May 18th, they replied with "and tomorrow is 19th"

Might be teasing us, as they don't reply to everyone

1 minute ago, Quadrophobia said:

I can't really make sense of it, but it just seems like someone filled in Acts from this year into another years timetable.

What is Exiliados anyways? Do you have a link?

https://exiliados.superforo.net/t14686p400-primavera-sound-2022-2-12-junio-for-real-this-time