Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

7 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Not been myself but someone else posted this which gives a decent indication of the size (click the top-right arrow)

Brilliant! 10 minutes walk between main stages sounds like a breeze compared to Glastonbury. Thanks for finding and sharing that!

1 minute ago, BenG92 said:

Is security lax enough that I could wrap a 10oz flask in a hoodie in my bag and they won't ask me to unwrap it? 

Believe me, I've not intention of chucking the flask at anyone. 

Really depends on who is searching you. 

Normally I go in with a tote bag. Snacks, suncream etc on top and a jumper underneath with booze wrapped inside it. Never been caught. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TapeRecorder said:

Is the NTS warehouse not a rename of the other warehouse stage? Cant remember the exact name of it but remember seeing Yves Tumor there in 2018 and it being one of the highlights

Ray-Ban, that's it. I meant 2017, not 2018 🙂

3 minutes ago, DiegosLeftHand said:

Is it a full patdown search going in or is it just random?

Normally just a pat on outside of the bag and brief look in the top. As always with these things it helps if you have a bag that you can only access from the top, not one which zips open and shows the full interior. 

As I've mentioned though it really depends on who is searching you. Some don't care at all. 

1 hour ago, Gnarler said:

I made this for Prima 2018. Gosh hard to se how bad my editing was then but gives a nice idea of what it's like.

The quality of this actually raises another question for me - can you bring a camera in? I've had security in the UK threaten to confiscate even a tiny film SLR 😕 

52 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Hopefully security isn't too strict there. I had a hairbrush binned by security at a festival in Portugal because apparently it could be used as a weapon 🤔

In the current climate, I tend to welcome strict security…

(Sorry about your hairbrush tho hahah)

10 minutes ago, sinivali said:

The quality of this actually raises another question for me - can you bring a camera in? I've had security in the UK threaten to confiscate even a tiny film SLR 😕 

I was working for Consequence of Sound so had a media pass. Shot this on a Canon 600D so not the prettiest DSLR but definitely in the realms of 'not allowed' for regular ticket holders.

My top tip is buy a T casual ticket for metro trams , gives you 10 journeys . , A great thing is if you are going somewhere that you need to change from metro line to another it still counts as 1 journey. Dame as if you get the metro then go onto a tram , as long as it's less than 75 minutes from validation . That ticket is 11.35 euros

10 minutes ago, rzwodezwo said:

Still have the mug from 2016. Don’t think that year’s lineup will ever be beaten.

2014 / 2018 > 2016. Can't rate this year yet because I've been looking at the line-up for almost a year but it certainly is one of their best too

1 hour ago, Martin_89 said:

We’re so close now. Three years. I’ve to say: thank you everyone! The hype is real because of you!

Great comment!

Genuinely I think everyone on here is great* and big respect to all for this epic multi year journey to get to this point.

*with the exception of covid conspiracy theory nut

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2