Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

3 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Honestly, its getting ridicolously late with the schedule...

It would be nice if they'd at least let us know, when its gonna come.

They already said multiple times "2 weeks in advance".

So it's not getting ridiculous. We know for atleast over a month that's it's going to be 2 weeks in advance. So we can only start complaining if we don't have it on this thursday

Edited by Boss89

Any other year I’d be a bit annoyed at the schedule coming so late, but given that they’re no doubt trying to minimise the amount of changes between the schedule release and the festival itself happening I can’t be too mad this year. Today, tomorrow, Thursday… it’s not far off now. 

4 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

I made this for Prima 2018. Gosh hard to se how bad my editing was then but gives a nice idea of what it's like.

That shot of Nick jumping got me very excited. Not sure we'll see that energy from him this year but it's going to be an incredibly special - and harrowing - performance. Once in a lifetime in the worst possible way. 

Edited by BenG92
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Yeah mate, activate it (can no longer trade it) and then you should have the option to send it to AccessTicket. 

Still doesn't work. In AccessTicket I have no option to add the ticket from Dice. Says: No tickets found. Strange only me having this problem. Did write them. 

Just now, branvan said:

Still doesn't work. In AccessTicket I have no option to add the ticket from Dice. Says: No tickets found. Strange only me having this problem. Did write them. 

I thought you had an "activate ticket" button, do you get "no tickets found" after pressing activate? 

Yeah, I would badger them to make sure you get it now so you're not stuck in the mud in 2 weeks

15 minutes ago, Marvelous_Slut said:

Any hidden gems (bars, places to eat etc) around Barcelona we should check out? Got a few days to explore either side of the festival 😃

Bars: Can Cisa/Bar Brutal, Vaso de Oro, La Xampanyeria

Best restaurant in Barceloneta, always going there on Sunday night after the festival: L’Óstia

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Guy Incognito said:

It gets cold at night

Don't peak at 7pm

Sneak in water bottle lids

Don't chat through sets

Buy snacks from the big shopping centre over the road and bring them in, it's allowed!

Try not to spend all your time in the soulless main stage area

Watch acts

Have fun

Do you reckon a denim/leather jacket will be enough? really don't want to have to carry a jumper or bag around with me

1 hour ago, Guy Incognito said:

It gets cold at night

Don't peak at 7pm

Sneak in water bottle lids

Don't chat through sets

Buy snacks from the big shopping centre over the road and bring them in, it's allowed!

Try not to spend all your time in the soulless main stage area

Watch acts

Have fun

These are all great tips! Thank you! Lineup is stacked for me, so I definitely want to check out as many stages as possible. The snacks tip is valuable!

Can anyone tell me how big the site is compared to something like Glastonbury or Reading?

1 minute ago, wro_lap said:

These are all great tips! Thank you! Lineup is stacked for me, so I definitely want to check out as many stages as possible. The snacks tip is valuable!

Can anyone tell me how big the site is compared to something like Glastonbury or Reading?

not been to reading but much much much smaller than Glastonbury. 

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

First tip is don’t call it Prima, just as no one in Manchester calls it Manch! :))

Biggest tip by far is to get the most comfortable shoes you can find. Cannot emphasise this enough. Your feet will thank you!

Noted! Thank you, won't make that mistake again.

That is a valuable tip... Usually at UK festivals wellies/walking boots are a must but it's very comforting knowing I can rock up to Primavera in trainers.