Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

I've somehow managed to completely avoid the 'rona even after attending 3 packed out arena shows in the last year, multiple cinema visits, restaurants, family gatherings, trains, busses, planes etc. 

So, sod's laws says I'll pick it up June 1st. 

23 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

I've somehow managed to completely avoid the 'rona even after attending 3 packed out arena shows in the last year, multiple cinema visits, restaurants, family gatherings, trains, busses, planes etc. 

So, sod's laws says I'll pick it up June 1st. 

3 festivals, dozens of packed gigs and still not had it once. The fear is real.

13 minutes ago, Jumbulance said:

3 festivals, dozens of packed gigs and still not had it once. The fear is real.

Same here: + 2 family members hit. I had a huge cold/cough last week, did multiple tests, all negative. Seems like a severe case of hay fever but still hoping it was covid...

On 5/12/2022 at 2:15 PM, xxialac said:

Masks are needed to fly to Spain after all.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/spain-to-keep-in-place-mandatory-face-mask-requirement-during-flights/#google_vignette

All persons on flights to and from Spain will still be obliged to wear a face mask, the country’s Minister of Health, Carolina Darias, has announced. 

Authorities in Spain have announced that travellers on flights will still be required to keep a mask on, despite the fact that the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) announced that the mandatory face mask requirement would be abolished on May 16.

11 minutes ago, Karl_Mcr said:

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/spain-to-keep-in-place-mandatory-face-mask-requirement-during-flights/#google_vignette

All persons on flights to and from Spain will still be obliged to wear a face mask, the country’s Minister of Health, Carolina Darias, has announced. 

Authorities in Spain have announced that travellers on flights will still be required to keep a mask on, despite the fact that the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) announced that the mandatory face mask requirement would be abolished on May 16.

Well I wouldn't risk catching covid on a plane anyways

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Float said:

Warren Ellis latest post on IG definitely suggests Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds tour is still on! 

35 minutes ago, daviddaviddaviddavid said:

I’m guessing that answers whether or not they’re cancelling

edit: late to the party with this

7F24A49B-EE62-4584-98CB-958845C7C743.jpeg

Finally some good news re: cancellations. I had a feeling it would still be on, but the pessimist in me had visions of a Cave-less timetable being released. Him being gone would’ve been a huge blow.

43 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Well I wouldn't risk catching covid on a plane anyways

Agreed, but you just know that someone will be mouthing at the gate using this forum as their legally binding argument as to why they don't have a mask.