Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

I’ve got a couple of  questions (first time going to the festival), and apologies if it’s been asked previously and I’ve looked on their website. 

- will it be a cashless bar?

- is there a restriction on bags? I want to take a small backpack (the sports bag type), to carry a few bits and bobs in and to put away anything I might buy there. 

thanking in advance 

Just now, Matt1976 said:

I’ve got a couple of  questions (first time going to the festival), and apologies if it’s been asked previously and I’ve looked on their website. 

- will it be a cashless bar?

- is there a restriction on bags? I want to take a small backpack (the sports bag type), to carry a few bits and bobs in and to put away anything I might buy there. 

thanking in advance 

No and no.

• Thanks 1

Fucking hell.... So looking forward to the clashfinder... Let alone the weekend itself. It's really happening this year isn't it?

Wednesday trying to get into Poble Espanyol on time for The Linda Lindas + Wet Leg

THURSDAY: Tame Impala, Pavement, Black Lips, Dinosaur Jr, Pond, 100 Gecs, Black Midi, Girl In Red, Yo La Tengo, Faye Webster, DJ Shadow, Cigarettes After Sex, The Linda Lindas

FRIDAY: The Strokes, The National, Fontaines DC, King Gizzard, Parquet Courts, Wet Leg, Warpaint, Beck, Bikini Kill, Beach Bunny, Shellac, Tropical Fuck Storm, Caribou, Autechre, Weyes Blood, Low, Lightning Bolt

SATURDAY: Gorillaz, Idles, Shame, Beach House, Diiv, Caroline Polachek, Jawbox, King Krule, Porride Radio, Black Country New Road, Nick Cave, Tyler The Creator, Bauhaus

Upcoming days: Trying to see King Gizzard atleast once more

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Massive attack at connect festival have been replaced with idles. . Available in beginning of June , tour doesn't start till 12 June . 

Replacing Massive Attack with Idles is pretty insulting IMO. Almost better not to replace them at all.

16 minutes ago, Nesser said:

So recicled cups and no plastic card this year but 80.000 x 2 books? 🤔

Think the books are only for people who kept their ticket from the 2020 cancellation onwards so it's probably much less than that amount. Plus books are made from paper, a much more sustainable material 😅

1 minute ago, scatteredscreens said:

Think the books are only for people who kept their ticket from the 2020 cancellation onwards so it's probably much less than that amount. Plus books are made from paper, a much more sustainable material 😅

Still will be a hell of a lot of paper. It doesn't grow on trees, you know.

45 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Replacing Massive Attack with Idles is pretty insulting IMO. Almost better not to replace them at all.

I guess they are popular in uk and that festival is in uk, isn’t it? I think the size/cost of massive attack is close to that of the national/chemical brothers/gorillaz as one can see from the original connect and we love green line ups… so if there had ever been a replacement we would have got something like that 

Edited by Whos3000_