Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

7 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Are there any other Covid rules in Spain? Practically no restrictions in my country so I had almost forgotten I'd need a mask etc. Do they have specific requirements on the type of mask? 

Sorry, maybe someone could just advise where they post the updated info! 

Very light restrictions now.

Basic mask on public transport and you’re good to go.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys. I broke my leg during a skiing trip in april and now I can't attent Primavera. Its a huge pain in the ass to try to sell my ticket so I'm trying my luck here. 100 pounds and its yours. Weekend 1, I can transfer through DICE. And for those afraid I'm a scammer, I'll sent the ticket first in good faith.

Ps. Sorry if I'm not supposed to do this here

10 minutes ago, MichaelsBeard said:

Is anyone else not seeing the option to transfer tickets from Dice when trying to register on AccesTicket? 

Mine is the same - just says that I can activate for QR code 2hrs before event 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just now, krillforever said:

Purchased 2 tickets through DICE and just wondering if I need to transfer one to my girlfriend for her to verify herself or do I verify both on my device?

I'd suggest doing hers separately on her phone. I had two on my DICE, sent one to a friend yesterday and we verified separately.

There's an option on my AccessTicket to send to someone after it's been verified, but this app stuff has already been unneccessarily annoying and I'm expecting hiccups during the festival, so I'd do it on separate phones for safety.

14 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

I'd suggest doing hers separately on her phone. I had two on my DICE, sent one to a friend yesterday and we verified separately.

There's an option on my AccessTicket to send to someone after it's been verified, but this app stuff has already been unneccessarily annoying and I'm expecting hiccups during the festival, so I'd do it on separate phones for safety.

Aye that makes sense, cheers!

41 minutes ago, Verminkt said:

Hi guys. I broke my leg during a skiing trip in april and now I can't attent Primavera. Its a huge pain in the ass to try to sell my ticket so I'm trying my luck here. 100 pounds and its yours. Weekend 1, I can transfer through DICE. And for those afraid I'm a scammer, I'll sent the ticket first in good faith.

Ps. Sorry if I'm not supposed to do this here

Ouch, get well soon!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Wonder if we'll still get that t shirt & book for the 2020 festival as promised. I'm hoping we do but im expecting it to be binned off

Definitely you will. If you’re thinking of carrying it all evening be wary, the book weighs a tonne!

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Definitely you will. If you’re thinking of carrying it all evening be wary, the book weighs a tonne!

I always thought these were a funny thing to hand out at festivals - who wants to carry a book around all evening?! Give me an extra €5 in the drinks credit...

1 minute ago, ConfidenceMan said:

I always thought these were a funny thing to hand out at festivals - who wants to carry a book around all evening?! Give me an extra €5 in the drinks credit...

Call me old fashioned but at least at Glastonbury there's nothing better than looking through the programme Thursday whilst you're relaxing for the main thing.

1 hour ago, MichaelsBeard said:

Is anyone else not seeing the option to transfer tickets from Dice when trying to register on AccesTicket? 

I didn’t have that option but they just appeared when I clicked ‘get tickets’. Also it said take photo of front of passport which is incorrect, it needs the page with the photo on your passport, so why it says the front who knows.

7 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Call me old fashioned but at least at Glastonbury there's nothing better than looking through the programme Thursday whilst you're relaxing for the main thing.

It works at a camping festival - hand them out on the way in, set up your tent and leave it in there while you head on about your day. But I reckon you'll be finding a heap of those discarded around the place. 

They're a nice novelty, but I wonder would it be better to hand them over on the way out of the festival on the last day, or at the wristband collection spots before the festival. Maybe they will sure. 

Small complaints, in the grand scheme of things!! 

16 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

When I download the app yesterday I found I had to open it, bring up the iPhone multi-tasker and hard close it, then re-open it again, to get the DICE link to appear. Absolutely no idea why, but it worked fine after that. 

I had a similar thing - that option wasn't showing until I restarted the app. Annoying. Just got that elusive email from Dice too but it's just a general email telling you to do it, nothing specific to me!