Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

8 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Paying them the same amount and just moving the days the gigs are on, that's my guess. 

I can imagine adding Jamie to the 2nd weekend main stage programme, but I don't know how this should work with Charli -  she is already playing both weekends.

EDIT: OK, I think i got it. 🙂 They can "give" her bigger stage and longer time slot.

Edited by pipan

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Paying them the same amount and just moving the days the gigs are on, that's my guess. 

Ah I thought you meant just bump them up from their pre-existing positions to bigger/headliner slots. Yeah maybe you’re right. Both are pretty big acts so suppose it makes sense that they’d just promote some already booked acts and then get some smaller acts to fill in the gaps.

Just now, deadpheasant said:

I mean... it is poor. A lot weaker than the other days.

Its the day I’ll most likely be giving a miss, but there’s still a lot of decent stuff there that I could easily be swayed by. Horses for courses etc. 

Just now, bobhoward said:

Looks like they moved Jockstrap back to 22:00 clashing with Sons of Kemet 

Also Danny L Harle was there a while age as a separate act and now there is only "HARLECORE" for the whole night. They're obviously still polishing it.

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yep, thanks! Have been through this with another poster a few pages back. This is what I can see:

image.thumb.jpeg.6d5c5a324b67f90cde3b1331b983b2e2.jpeg

I think I just need to wait for the app to catch up – have only just downloaded it.

Ah, it's there now! I closed the app and reopened it and it appeared. Worth trying for anyone else in the above position. Thanks all.

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yep, thanks! Have been through this with another poster a few pages back. This is what I can see:

image.thumb.jpeg.6d5c5a324b67f90cde3b1331b983b2e2.jpeg

I think I just need to wait for the app to catch up – have only just downloaded it.

Mine initially looked like this. I closed it down completely and reopened it a few times and then suddenly the Dice option appeared at the bottom.

14 minutes ago, Johndenis said:

2015 I genuinely have no WOW memories (i had a great time at lots of stuff but nothing earth shattering - I saw a very random comment recently that the black keys drummer was shite, made me laugh as I recall being puzzled about that too on the night) 

The Replacements and Ride were definitely 2015 wow moments for me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yaniv297 said:

The Replacements and Ride were definitely 2015 wow moments for me

Can’t believe I went to watch Sun Kil Moon send everybody to sleep instead of watching The Replacements. Never gonna let myself live that one down. Regretted it at the time and it’s aged worse and worse since.

21 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Nope, I don't have that button on Dice. Just a line saying that I can't activate my QR code until two hours before the event. I think I need to wait for this email and if not I'll email them a bit closer to the time.

I just got the elusive email - went to my Junk folder. Don't really need it as all it does is direct you to install the Accessticket App. 

12 minutes ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

She's no longer on the lineup for ciutat when you sort by list, nor is she on the Primavera app, and she's not on the lineup for the PC Music night on the Dice app

Thanks! A little frustrating but we've already been so blessed with the lineup that it's hard to complain.

9 minutes ago, unodosseb said:

A question for people who have been to Ciutat shows in the past - when you get into one of the venues, are you able to leave and re-enter it? Trying to figure out if it would be possible to go see Beach Bunny in between Kero Kero Bonito and Beck

This is hard to say because the Ciutat shows have never been this well put together, neither have they ever had this many venues involved. I'm sure you're able to leave and re-enter as much as possible. The only problem will be if the venue is at capacity. 

18 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

I mean... it is poor. A lot weaker than the other days.

Strongly disagree, June 6th is by far the best Ciutat day for me, Cassandra Jenkins clashing with Sons of Kemet and Aksak Maboul/Spellling is already killing me, if just this day alone was a festival lineup I'd istantly buy a ticket 

• Upvote 2