Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

13 minutes ago, MatheauWillis said:

Niche but has anyone ever been to a Grimes DJ set? Love her albums and have seen her live before but the concept of her doing a DJ set sounds absolutely awful in my head

Like you I’ve only ever seen her live but she is certainly well remembered for one particular dj set:

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/9av5dy/grimes-boiler-room-dj-set-will-go-down-in-hisotry

2 minutes ago, Gregorick said:

Like you I’ve only ever seen her live but she is certainly well remembered for one particular dj set:

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/9av5dy/grimes-boiler-room-dj-set-will-go-down-in-hisotry

Ha I forgot about that. Tbf, if she dropped All I Want for Christmas the place would absolutely go off and it’d be totally worth seeing her. Maybe I will go see her after all…

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mark_87 said:

Hi all.

I've got 4 tickets on Dice. Am I supposed to download Access and activate all 4, or do the other 3 all have to have the Dice app, and I sent them each one ticket, and they do it?

I’m wondering the same too. I can activate the ticket via the app now, but I’ve not done it yet because I’m wondering the same. 

Hi all.

I've got 4 tickets on Dice. Am I supposed to download Access and activate all 4, or do the other 3 all have to have the Dice app, and I sent them each one ticket, and they do it?

You CAN do that, but I world recommend that everyone activate their own ticket with their own phone. If not, you will have all the tickets on your phone, and the others are depended to be with you when they go the festival every day. 

I bought both tickets for the girlfriend and me, but we have now activated each ticket on our own phone. It just make it easier.

Hi!

Actually I manage to get my ticket on AcessTicket without a confirmation mail from Dice. When you open the AT app and click on "Add your ticket", you have the option of scanning a QR code or at the bottom of the screen you also have the option "Claim your tickets from DICE" and then the procedure is pretty simple to follow, no need for any specific information that could have been sent by email. 

Hope that can help some of you who are wondering

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Don't really expect the timetable this week anymore. Theyll stick to their two weeks I guess. 

Also they'd probably want any further cancellations incorporated, before releasing it

even if they did plan to release it this week (which I don't think), until they'll get a decision from Nick Cave they will not release anything, and he probably wont deal with it in the first 2-3 days after the death.

Next week it is

15 minutes ago, Matt1976 said:

I’m wondering the same too. I can activate the ticket via the app now, but I’ve not done it yet because I’m wondering the same. 

Send each person their own ticket on dice first as you need their passport / ID for access ticket which you wont have

once you’ve ported to accessticket its harder to move tickets around

each person can then do their own accessticket thing when they are ready and have it on their own device each

Edited by Memory Man

10 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

You CAN do that, but I world recommend that everyone activate their own ticket with their own phone. If not, you will have all the tickets on your phone, and the others are depended to be with you when they go the festival every day. 

I bought both tickets for the girlfriend and me, but we have now activated each ticket on our own phone. It just make it easier.

Yep this

Hi all.

You can transfer to others via Accessticket App

Info from the website….

40B9EA96-7362-4BB7-A6C9-E828019287F4.thumb.png.3f7f78164747b60c3e8f62ddc1a4eb32.png

43 minutes ago, Toooom97 said:

Hi!

Actually I manage to get my ticket on AcessTicket without a confirmation mail from Dice. When you open the AT app and click on "Add your ticket", you have the option of scanning a QR code or at the bottom of the screen you also have the option "Claim your tickets from DICE" and then the procedure is pretty simple to follow, no need for any specific information that could have been sent by email. 

Hope that can help some of you who are wondering

I've just downloaded the app to try this but I don't have that option at the bottom of the screen for some reason? So guessing I still need to wait for the email as I have no QR code or numerical code to scan.

Can never work out how to add screen grabs on this site.

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've just downloaded the app to try this but I don't have that option at the bottom of the screen for some reason? So guessing I still need to wait for the email as I have no QR code or numerical code to scan.

Can never work out how to add screen grabs on this site.

You don't have this screen when you click on "Add your ticket" ? With the DICE mention at the bottom ?

279506158_2128631110637427_8415303829641633168_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, Toooom97 said:

And if you click on "Add your ticket" what happens? 

See my post above – if I hit Continue here I just get an error message saying 'Required field'. How did you add your Dice tickets? Did you have a QR code or numerical reference?

Edited by Zoo Music Girl