Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

11 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Thinking about this, once people are in the venue they are unlikely to leave (other than a small numbers), so really in theory if there's a queue - especially a non priority one - I'd assume you're not getting in, as the existence of a non-moving queue should imply they've already filled the venue.

Yeah, these queues can work only until before the first show on each day, once it starts you cant keep people out for the chance someone with higher priority shows up later.

So if you want to see one show on one spot and later head somewhere else- priority gives you nothing.

18 minutes ago, MarmK said:

Some of the clashfinders are more concerning than the others.

Feeling quite tense about the stage times now.

Don't even bother looking at it. Really means nothing, regardless of oh how stacked the lineup is

Just went into my Dice app, to see if there’s anything new that I’ve missed. 

I’ve now got the ability to activate the tickets, with a link that opens up the AccessTicket app and asked for my mobile number. It then sends me a code, for me to activate them and instructions suggest uploading a photo. 

I’ve never been to this festival before, and just wondering whether this is what I’ve been waiting for on email? 

3 minutes ago, Matt1976 said:

I’ve now got the ability to activate the tickets, with a link that opens up the AccessTicket app and asked for my mobile number. It then sends me a code, for me to activate them and instructions suggest uploading a photo. 

I’ve never been to this festival before, and just wondering whether this is what I’ve been waiting for on email? 

This is a new thing moving over to AccessTicket so it's all new to us. I think that sounds about right but it's up to you if you want the official word from PS.

If they release the timetables this week rather than the next one I have the feeling that no headliner replacement is incoming 😞 otherwise they would have announced something before 

Potential nick cave vs beach house + gorillaz vs bauhaus + Tyler vs Caroline polachek without  even taking into account idles or king krule makes me want to go there blindly 

Edited by Whos3000_

4 hours ago, Matt1976 said:

Checked my tickets on Dice App and nothing has changed - still says Activate Jun 2nd.

It’s all clear as mud with this Access thingy 🙂 

6 hours ago, kaytee... said:

Charli XCX has been removed from the lineup page for the PC Music night on the 8th now 

If she’s out then that makes the P.C. music thing significantly less appealing to me personally so reckon that would make my decision to go for the Phoenix/Khruangbin show. Hmm maybe just an error as the Primavera site seems to be all over the place, but a shame if that’s how it pans out; that would’ve been mega fun. 

14 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Beck has some very non standard setlists in the last month. 

I'm guessing he'll do the hits in the Forum and then play some covers and rare cuts etc at Ciutat. 

Although I wouldn’t be averse to some early Beck deep cuts/album tracks as I used to be quite a fan, he better not fuck around for his main set as I also just want to hear all the bangers (Debra being the biggie for me). Also the less new stuff the better.

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Although I wouldn’t be averse to some early Beck deep cuts/album tracks as I used to be quite a fan, he better not fuck around for his main set as I also just want to hear all the bangers (Debra being the biggie for me). Also the less new stuff the better.

for me he can just do Midnite Vultures at full and maybe some hits and covers at the uncore, I'd be happy

4 hours ago, thespiral said:

Ah ok …..just checked the Primavera website and there is now a link and a guide for Dice ticket holders to register their tickets on the Accessticket App.

558383EB-559D-43F0-B982-E4DB5B81F20D.png

This is great, thanks! No dice users now need to wait for any emails, you can just do it this way

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MatheauWillis said:

Niche but has anyone ever been to a Grimes DJ set? Love her albums and have seen her live before but the concept of her doing a DJ set sounds absolutely awful in my head

Not seen it but agree it’s a bit of a weird/shit booking, especially with her taking a prominent-ish spot on the lineup. Is she known to be a good DJ? Not too sure. Reckon a load of people will turn up and be pretty whelmed.