Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

54 minutes ago, MatheauWillis said:

Haven't seen anyone mention Dave as a potential replacement headliner. Is playing Parklife in June so will be active, his US tour wraps up at the end of May as well. Would be a different headliner to anything we've got.

Dave isn't at Parklife this year, he was there last September - might be getting mixed up with Wireless and Longitude festival

11 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

I can’t think of an act, in the whole world, that I would rather see than Cave. 

His ps 2018 concert was one of the best concerts of my life but there is a certain Kendrick Lamar with probably  the most anticipated album of the last five years not in the lineup for some reason 🤩 

off topic but why do you think he wasn’t confirmed at Bilbao and roskilde? Now he seems to have only Glastonbury and an Italian gig in program 

15 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Cave is by far the biggest name on the lineup for me so losing him would be devastating. But I can actually see him just doing his tour, Cave is a weird one to predict.

Anyway, shocking news. Nightmare fuel.

I think Cave sees his art as a pretty direct way to grieve. And I don't know if remaining at home is what he would consider what he needs. I don't know. Just terrible. Hope he does what he needs to do.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Perhaps he’s a musical genius and I’m being unfair but I fundamentally can’t hack the possibility of two of the most influential acts of all time being replaced by an act called Dave.

To all the Daves on this forum I feel your pain. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, xxialac said:

@pipanhave no fear, L’Imperatrice are still in, now switched to Parallel 62, which I think is the excellent Barts venue (maybe a new name?) close to Apolo.

Thanks, I finally found them also on the DICE website - using "search".