Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

26 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

The clashfinder predictions of SVE clashing with Pavement need to get in the bin 

Obviously CF is just a total guess right now, but if this is even close to true it'll be devastating 

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

yeah, it will be sponsored by someone else and have a different name, but we'll get something. We had Siat doing something and I think firestone as well far back, it can be some other name

Estrella Damm This New Map Stage

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gregorick said:

Disclosure DJ set is back on Sunday 5th according to lineup page

I think they never disappeared from the website / app (only from the poster) - so they will be out once they're done with the latest update. But I wouldn't mind to be wrong about this.

Just now, pipan said:

I think they never disappeared from the website / app (only from the poster) - so they will be out once they're done with the latest update. But I wouldn't mind to be wrong about this.

Yeah you're right.

They haven't really culled names, only added them.

Just now, pipan said:

Ah ok, I did wonder. Seems strange because they removed everyone else who was listed in that news article (Turnstile, Perfume etc) so maybe they were just never on the poster for some reason.

1 minute ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

how do you get from the poster that Simz is on early?

There's a poster on their facebook page just gone up for the event with Boy Pablo and Cuco chosen on the top line.

Might not be right but that's the usual implication...

Just now, xxialac said:

There's a poster on their facebook page just gone up for the event with Boy Pablo and Cuco chosen on the top line.

Might not be right but that's the usual implication...

I think the names are in alphabetical order no? If anything, I think Little Simz will be the last one to perform

Just now, Gregorick said:

I like how we are all clutching at straws for information now. We are so desperate for those timetables 

actually, it's not even the timetables. I really think they should say on what times the city shows happen, is it possible to see Simz and had over to one of the clubs later? are the Monday shows early enough for people who fly back Monday night?

Set times is hard and obviously take time to publish. but not sure why they are so mysterious about the hours each stage operates

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Pretty sure you won't be able to see Monday shows if you are flying back Monday night. 
Does feel like all the shows are going to be on 'after work hours' and mostly overlapping.

yeah, probably too optimistic to think.

I still think this is something that they should've publish ages ago, in time for people to plan flights according to

1 hour ago, Martin_89 said:

Do you have any link to this? Can't remember that I've read something like that.

I can't find any official PS document but a few news outlets said the festival site would be extended northwards.   Admittedly some are not the most reliable, eg el Confidencial and el Mundo Deportivo 😄  but El País makes reference to it twice. So maybe I jumped the gun, sorry. It would make sense though, I wouldn't like to see another 20,000 people added to the 2019 layout.

https://elpais.com/espana/catalunya/2021-05-21/el-primavera-sound-se-replantea-su-modelo.html

https://elpais.com/espana/catalunya/2021-12-16/el-primavera-sound-sorprende-al-ayuntamiento-con-la-amenaza-de-abandonar-barcelona.html

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/actualidad/20210525/493937005804/fechas-sedes-y-artistas-confirmados-asi-sera-el-primavera-sound-2022.html

• Thanks 1

I guess Yeule being added to the (already virtually impossible to get into) Jamie XX ciutat show rules out any chance of me catching them haha. 

I hope the hidden stage etc includes some of the ciutat-only performers to increase the chance of getting to see them (I’m thinking Los Bitchos, L’Imperatrice, Chet Faker, Noga Erez please!)