Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

32 minutes ago, chilirocker said:

Arcade Fire just announced a London Koko show on the 29th of April, which makes it less likely they will play Primavera. I can't see them hanging around Europe for over a month, or flying back to America and then back in. 

Totally agree. Seems too long a timeframe.

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

How many stages are there usually at Primavera? I've checked out a few maps from previous years but I can't exactly make it out. Are they all open air?

It's not exactly the same ever year, but in 2019 (according to the clashfinder), there were 16 stages and three of them were indoor, I think.

https://clashfinder.com/s/ps2k19/

• Thanks 1

In the Forum 16 stages, albeit including about 4 or 5 stages that don't get used much/where very small bands play/where bands play in the early afternoon only.

Then there's at least 1 extra stage in the city centre during the festival days.

2, possibly 3, stages indoors (Auditori, possibly Warehouse (can't remember if/how it was used last year), one other).

Edited by xxialac

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Haven't heard anything back yet. Gonna try refund request and see if that's gets me anywhere but I'm guessing that it won't.

I emailed today and received this:

So sorry to hear you can no longer use this ticket, but thanks for letting us know.

We still have tickets available for this show, which means the fan Waiting List and option to Return tickets aren't activated in-app yet. As soon as the show sells out we'll be able to offer your ticket to the fans on the Waiting List to purchase. 

I would advise for you to keep an eye out as the tickets are running low & should be selling out soon.

In the meantime, you always can transfer your ticket over to a friend's DICE account. You'll just need to send over their full name, email address, and phone number, and we'll sort the rest for you!

Let us know if you have any questions here.

Seems like BS, as it was sold out previously, and people on reddit have been able to return tickets to the Waiting List occasionally it seems.

that's for a Weekend 1 ticket btw.

Edited by ghostdancer1

8 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I emailed today and received this:

Seems like BS, as it was sold out previously, and people on reddit have been able to return tickets to the Waiting List occasionally it seems.

that's for a Weekend 1 ticket btw.

Yeah that's BS. There was a waiting list last week and my mate managed to get her weekend 1 tickets onto the waiting list a few days after I said I couldn't get mine on there.

I've seen people on reddit say that request refund works better but idk how that will go with there now being more tickets on sale.

20 hours ago, chilirocker said:

Arcade Fire just announced a London Koko show on the 29th of April, which makes it less likely they will play Primavera. I can't see them hanging around Europe for over a month, or flying back to America and then back in. 

Nah I think they've got gone from 0% likely chance to 5%. It's the sort of gig they play before they announce a wider tour. Don't see why they'd come over just to play in a 1400 capacity place and not play anywhere else in Europe. But then that might just be wishful thinking.

5 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Nah I think they've got gone from 0% likely chance to 5%. It's the sort of gig they play before they announce a wider tour. Don't see why they'd come over just to play in a 1400 capacity place and not play anywhere else in Europe. But then that might just be wishful thinking.

they'll probably play more gigs in Europe, but to play PS means staying around for almost 5 weeks, that's too long