Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

2 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

They have never been there, yet. Only on the poster for the 8th and 2nd weekend, so it should be fine.

I think there must have been some false merge over the weekend - it had Phoenix as playing on the 5th at Poble, same time / place at Little Simz - but now that's gone completely and it's back to normal. Keeping everything crossed!

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Unconfirmed rumour that Estrella Damm will once again sponsor the festival (I won't miss that Heineken p*ss)

Good news.  I wonder what that will mean for the Hidden Stage, since Heineken sponsored that.  That stage only came about when Heineken became the sponsor. 

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

What kind of news are we likely to get, do you think? Replacement for MA? Too early for stage splits I assume?

Probably Primavera Pro names or formal announcement of Bits (electronic/dance acts). Or maybe some more information on Ciutat.

Think they’ve mostly given up on doing stage splits early these days. 

They uploaded a short video on Twitter/Instagram last Wednesday (right before Easter holidays) so maybe we get the Primavera Bits split but can't see anything else. They don't announce any other stage splits, the schedule will be out in a month and I reckon they'll keep any new bands (if there is any) until the very last minute with the actual schedule to prevent more surprises. Don't see the info regarding La Ciutat until next month either.

10 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

What's Primavera Pro sorry? Different event?

Gigs that are probably free to all to attend for up and coming bands, linked to get together of professionals in the sector. A few bands play main fest too.

Takes place outdoors in the afternoon in the CCCB in the old town. And some shows at the forum in evening too.

Fontaines DC played a couple of editions ago. 

15 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Gigs that are probably free to all to attend for up and coming bands, linked to get together of professionals in the sector. A few bands play main fest too.

Takes place outdoors in the afternoon in the CCCB in the old town. And some shows at the forum in evening too.

Fontaines DC played a couple of editions ago. 

Thanks! 

Was just thinking that the South American iterations of the festival are releasing their lineups next Wednesday 27th so they may want to create a momentum by not announcing anything else that week even if they're running somewhat separately and although they announced the different dates in the same week. 

On 4/11/2022 at 1:39 PM, justanothername said:

Yup I got refund protection. I got mine back in 2020 so I don't know if that's got anything to do with it. I'll email DICE and see what's up.

Screenshot_20220411-133828_DICE.jpg

Did you receive any response from Dice?

I have the same issue, want to put a ticket on the waiting list, but it says it's unavailable....