Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

12 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Interesting, thanks. 

Absolutely baffled that you don't just show your ticket and get a writsband like every other festival ever. 

It looks like you'll get the wristband after showing your ticket on the app. 

30 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Interesting, thanks. 

Absolutely baffled that you don't just show your ticket and get a writsband like every other festival ever. 

I guess with the double weekend they are "afraid" of ticket splitting more than any of the other years. Would make them lose good Money if people would just share a 350 - 420 double ticket instead of selling 490 worth in individual weekend tix

53 minutes ago, Etaish said:

I booked two vip tickets in 2019 via redtkt but today received an email to confirm only one of the two tickets. Has anyone had a similar issue?

I booked two ticktes through redtkt and received one mail per ticket. Are you sure your mail client doesn't just list them in one conversation and hides one of them because the text is the same? Because that got me confused in the first place.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

I booked two ticktes through redtkt and received one mail per ticket. Are you sure your mail client doesn't just list them in one conversation and hides one of them because the text is the same? Because that got me confused in the first place.

🤦‍♂️😅 I HATE Gmail! Thank you!

Are other people still waiting for their email about this Accessticket business ? I got mine on DICE in Dec 2019. Good job I came on here, had no idea about all this.

Also I have two tickets on my DICE app. Do both tickets go on this Accessticket app or do we both have to download the app?

2 minutes ago, Bozz said:

Are other people still waiting for their email about this Accessticket business ? I got mine on DICE in Dec 2019. Good job I came on here, had no idea about all this.

Also I have two tickets on my DICE app. Do both tickets go on this Accessticket app or do we both have to download the app?

I haven't received any emails yet.

Just sent the input to sell my two tickets.

It is all good and dandy, but air travel has gone crazy (300 € each from Bologna or Milan to Barcellona for said days) - I mean, sure we moved late, but it is like 6 times the normal fares...

Feels bad because this was one edition I was really looking forward to, but spending 1000 € between tickets, accomodation, flights and survival in 3 days is really not my cup of tea.

Pity

21 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Just sent the input to sell my two tickets.

It is all good and dandy, but air travel has gone crazy (300 € each from Bologna or Milan to Barcellona for said days) - I mean, sure we moved late, but it is like 6 times the normal fares...

Feels bad because this was one edition I was really looking forward to, but spending 1000 € between tickets, accomodation, flights and survival in 3 days is really not my cup of tea.

Pity

Don't know if this can help you but, strangely, from/to Napoli and Roma fares are still good. 

Edited by gigi21

You'll add your credit card at a later point (I guess a few days before the fest) and you will be able to choose your order beforehand to get a QR ticket so they scan it and serve what you ordered. No need to explain what you want, no shouting, no _perdona, can you repeat?_, etc.

Those who have tickets on Dice haven't received any emails yet. Maybe it takes a different approach to transfer the tickets from Dice to AccessTicket so I reckon you may have to wait until the Redtkt/Festicket process is done.

3 minutes ago, Nesser said:

You'll add your credit card at a later point (I guess a few days before the fest) and you will be able to choose your order beforehand to get a QR ticket so they scan it and serve what you ordered. No need to explain what you want, no shouting, no _perdona, can you repeat?_, etc.

Those who have tickets on Dice haven't received any emails yet. Maybe it takes a different approach to transfer the tickets from Dice to AccessTicket so I reckon you may have to wait until the Redtkt/Festicket process is done.

Seems like a backward step. I don't want to have to muck around on a lot of menus on my phone just to get a beer!

With "dos cervezas grandes por favor" plus a quick tap on the credit card, for me we had already reached peak human.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nesser said:

I doubt the app will be the one and only payment method especially with the mayhem it can be after 1am or 2am so I guess the we'll be able to order and pay like previous years too.

Sure you're right! No organisation would want to restrict potential sales surely.

1 hour ago, gigi21 said:

Don't know if this can help you but, strangely, from/to Napoli and Roma fares are still good. 

I saw, I saw, but from Milan it is hardly a bargain... Will see, but I'm really digging the opportunity to travel "normally" - haven't done it in 2 years by now ahahah

46 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Seems like a backward step. I don't want to have to muck around on a lot of menus on my phone just to get a beer!

With "dos cervezas grandes por favor" plus a quick tap on the credit card, for me we had already reached peak human.

Reply tom Primavera on Twitter - all is good, the old normal remains 💖

Hi! Yes, you'll be able to use that credit to pay through the app, just as you'll also be able to play with your credit card or cash.

• Like 1

genuine question - what exactly is the point of paying through the app? do you save on exchange rates or something? if i'm using a phone to pay for something, i might as well use applepay right?

i mean, once my credit has run out of course...