Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

Did anyone get the validation email this month for tickets?  Got an email back at the start of Feb (even though I have my upgrade tickets) - talking about the bar credit, book & t-shirt per ticket + saying the below, but nothing as yet...

To speed up the ticket validation process, during the month of March you will receive a link that will take you directly to the download page of the application that will be used to verify your ticket.

8 minutes ago, livenstu said:

Did anyone get the validation email this month for tickets?  Got an email back at the start of Feb (even though I have my upgrade tickets) - talking about the bar credit, book & t-shirt per ticket + saying the below, but nothing as yet...

To speed up the ticket validation process, during the month of March you will receive a link that will take you directly to the download page of the application that will be used to verify your ticket.

They replied on Twitter (last week) something like "March is not over yet". So the e-mail is apparently coming in the next two days.

Edited by pipan
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I'm sure the social media team aren't the same ones booking bands buddy. It's chill.

Oh I know, I’m not bothered about hearing of a replacement soon or complaining, I was just joking about us having multiple pages discussing loads of options while they’re firing out memes.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Nesser said:

Venues are fully booked until late 2023 because every living artist wants to tour and here we are choosing carefully what headliner is going to replace Massive Attack in a 2 month notice.

The problem is that they're fully booked so everyone is already busy 😂

I think that with this little time ahead before the festival, they will just double somebody on the opposite weekend.

Honestly, I have finger crossed for Run the Jewels on WE1 - they are cheaper, everybody will be angry AF and I will be in the frontline getting all the saliva El-P can throw in an hour in the face

36 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I think that with this little time ahead before the festival, they will just double somebody on the opposite weekend.

Honestly, I have finger crossed for Run the Jewels on WE1 - they are cheaper, everybody will be angry AF and I will be in the frontline getting all the saliva El-P can throw in an hour in the face

They've replaced acts with less time before, no good reason they can't pull it off in 9 weeks

If they do borrow headliners from the opposite week, that leaves weekend 1 with either Interpol or YYYs, everyone else is busy

(and if it is Interpol, I'm open to giving them another go because they sucked at L+R'11 but that was so long ago)

Edited by BenG92

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

They've replaced acts with less time before, no good reason they can't pull it off in 9 weeks

If they do borrow headliners from the opposite week, that leaves weekend 1 with either Interpol or YYYs, everyone else is busy

(and if it is Interpol, I'm open to giving them another go because they sucked at L+R'11 but that was so long ago)

Interpol suck live. Crazy they still headline the festival