Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

What is going on with this thread?! 
it’s supposed to be everyone getting excited for the first festival in over two years, guiding new goers and reminiscing with old ones 

All it has become is Covid & War - both very important topics guys but not on here surely?! 

Let’s all get excited for Primavera 20/21/22 

101 days guys ♥️

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, foofajter said:

There will be a war because Americans can’t wait for that. Through media they are selling stories that Putin will start a war, but Putin is just teasing the whole world. 
At the end, Americans will start a war because nothing changed with Biden, he is just a puppet in this game, nothing else. He probably don’t know his name

Russia already started a war in Ukraine 8 years ago, now more than 100 000 army at the borders of my country, and its russian army, not American, so fuck off with your stupid conspiracy

Edited by qz3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Montag said:

Does anyone know the score with picking up wristbands? 
I’m getting there on Wednesday so want to pick them up then. Do you have to go to the forum to pick them up, or will there be somewhere in the city?

In the past, it was possible to change ticket at Apolo (in the gigs before the festival). This year, being Day 1 the first day of shows, I imagine that we will nees to collect it at the Forum. If you arrive early, it is quick.

2 hours ago, Traci said:

What is going on with this thread?! 
it’s supposed to be everyone getting excited for the first festival in over two years, guiding new goers and reminiscing with old ones 

All it has become is Covid & War - both very important topics guys but not on here surely?! 

Let’s all get excited for Primavera 20/21/22 

101 days guys ♥️

Because it's really where we live in.

I'm not affraid of Covid right now like escalation of potential war which I thought was impossible couple of weeks ago.

This is obviously a music forum for people who enjoy talking about music.

Covid was previously a relevant topic insofar as the festival was threatened by it. Now that's no longer the case, please no more BS about covid, Russia or anything else that's irrelevant. Go knock yourself out on another forum.

• Upvote 1

W1 

1 - Pavement 
2- Beach House 
3 - Tyler 
4 - Earl Sweatshirt 
5 Bauhaus but can they really deliver? live report anyone? Otherwise Caroline Polachek (they are obviously going to clash) 

Was there in 2018 so no Nick Cave in my top 5 but it would be really hard to go see someone else while he's playing 
PS will beach house play in mordor this time? I see them fit better a smaller stage but they  seem to have acquired a kind of headliner status

7 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

PS will beach house play in mordor this time? I see them fit better a smaller stage but they  seem to have acquired a kind of headliner status

Yeah, probably they will. Last time they played Primavera Stage (which I think is perfect for them), but maybe this time Mordor (and probably very late, like 2am again...I would prefer them a little bit earlier).

49 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

It's hard to say. I'd guess Jorja Smith, Gorillaz, Nick Cave and Tyler the Creator will take four of the big mordor spots and I'd be surprised if any of them were on before 9pm. I suppose they might change it up a bit to avoid a direct repeat of 2018 but I wouldn't be too surprised to see Beach House closing the Primavera stage again up against Tyler. I do feel like Beach House seem bigger now than they were in 2018, so maybe a run like this in mordor would work, although the order could be rearranged:

Jorja Smith > Gorillaz > Beach House > Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds > Tyler, the Creator