Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

5 minutes ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNU9O60hQTS/

Julien Baker playing Sala Apolo on Tuesday May 31st, 2022. I wonder whether this is part of the Primavera festival.

Tickets on sale for this so looks more like a stand-alone event. It is the last date of her tour though (as it stands) and Primavera are the promoters so she may stick around for another day or two ... 

• Upvote 1

Yes.. we bagged a shiteish 4 person place quite late in the day. I'm really looking forward AT LAST FOR SOMETHING! I hope there's a friendly atmos. I realise it's basically a closed down theme park but I'm amused to see what they throw at us what with accomm and meals included. One or two decent artists to enjoy would be a bonus. 😊

On 4/2/2021 at 3:06 PM, whos3000 said:

European festivals similar to Primavera in fall/winter? Given that there will be festivals... Of course 🙄

I know le guess who and unsound, both great but held on a considerably smaller size

Bime Live is one that always goes unmentioned. Never been myself but the lineups usually very impressive for the price and all the reviews are pretty positive. Nothing announced for this year thus far but it's still pretty early in the year for any announcement, regardless of covid. 

Bilbao certainly wont be as hot as Benidorm, but i imagine theres a lot more to do during the day! 

https://www.bime.net/live/en/

2 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Godspeed You! Black Emperor 2022 tour announced with no dates in Spain so reckon they're probably playing this.

Good shit. Probably gonna get tickets for the tour anyway as no doubt they’ll be amongst a clash at Prima, but double good if I can see them there too.

9 hours ago, riseupandkill said:

is benidorm even hot in november?

I went summer before last. I had a few days holiday to use up and was going to go to a nice Spanish village to chill for a few days. At the last minute I saw there was a cheap festival in Benidorm with James and the Happy Mondays so I booked that instead.

There was a torrential storm, flash flooding and the festival got cancelled. My mate dropped out last minute so I was basically accidentally on holiday in Benidorm on my own. Not recommended - unless you like watching Shakin Stevens tribute acts (I saw him twice!). Worst holiday of my life!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Doesn't sound ideal! Anyway I live not far away. In November during the day and in the sun it can be nice - even hot for a while. But yeah as evening kicks in you need proper warm clothes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whos3000 said:

https://orangewarsawfestival.pl/en/news/nowe-daty-orange-warsaw-festival just found this. I guess Tyler and brockhampton confirmed again 

Good spot. Stoked about both, and looking forward to hearing whatever new project Tyler will be touring by then as I assume (and kind of hope) the time to tour Igor will’ve passed by then.

On 4/11/2021 at 2:51 PM, FloorFiller said:

Good spot. Stoked about both, and looking forward to hearing whatever new project Tyler will be touring by then as I assume (and kind of hope) the time to tour Igor will’ve passed by then.

I would bet that Tyler has a new album out before his Bonnaroo headline set this fall.

I also suspect Bad Bunny to return, though I could see his current superstar status throwing a wrench in there. A stand-alone Palau Sant Jordi show could happen instead.