Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

20 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

In other news, the PS Website has a "Primavera a la Ciutat 2022" news with todays date. Til know, it only links to the act distribution page with no times etc. but I guess info are due soon.

Yes, and the act distribution (and the list of venues) is not even in line with the newest posters, so they should probably do some clean-up there. And  if they are going to sell the tickets to a la Ciutat gigs (as they said), they should publish the details soon. 

12 minutes ago, DDave said:

Have they got lockers on site? rough cost if anyone remembers?

Yes they do. Normally right by the entrance. If I remember correctly I left a bunch of equipment and a bag there and it cost around 5eur for one day. I think 3eur but it's been a few years so my memory is foggy. They were absolutely lovely if it means anything. Picked it up around 4am and there was no queue either. You can also pay a higher price to leave it there for multiple days.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Yes they do. Normally right by the entrance. If I remember correctly I left a bunch of equipment and a bag there and it cost around 5eur for one day. I think 3eur but it's been a few years so my memory is foggy. They were absolutely lovely if it means anything. Picked it up around 4am and there was no queue either. You can also pay a higher price to leave it there for multiple days.

I love the way they do it: it's a big tent where you just check in your bag and get one of those ticket stubs. You can pay per day or for the weekend and it's dirt cheap (in comparison to actual locker set ups in Belgium or The Netherlands). Can't remember the exact prices either. It's always accessible so say you want to leave a sweater or usb charger there and need it during the day you can always get stuff from it and just put i back again. I've always used it: bike key, usb charger, sunscreen, sweater, rain coat (serves as extra layer for the bike ride back at night), i've always dumped everything there when i get there and collect when i need stuff. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

No chance i can leave my suitcase right for a quick dash to the airport? (probs a dumb question!)

16 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

No chance i can leave my suitcase right for a quick dash to the airport? (probs a dumb question!)

As it's a tent with just tables where they put things on: yes you can. At least, if they're still doing it that way...

7 minutes ago, rosieangel said:

https://clashfinder.com/m/p202x1/?user=0vlkov.ve was looking at the clashfinder today - i assume it's reliable info?

Can anyone who has been before advise on how cold it gets in the evenings? obviously assuming average warm weather in the day. Ty!

It's just a guess, so nope. We will have the schedule two weeks before the first weekend.

Just check the weather forecast. Very difficult to say something now, but be prepared for maybe around 15 degrees in the evenings. 

Edited by Martin_89

9 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

It's just a guess, so nope. We will have the schedule two weeks before the first weekend.

Just check the weather forecast. Very difficult to say something now, but be prepared for maybe around 15 degrees in the evenings. 

Then no shorts and tops on fest

26 minutes ago, rosieangel said:

https://clashfinder.com/m/p202x1/?user=0vlkov.ve was looking at the clashfinder today - i assume it's reliable info?

Can anyone who has been before advise on how cold it gets in the evenings? obviously assuming average warm weather in the day. Ty!

It changes most years. I haven't had rain in 3 Primaveras but when it does rain it pours hard. you can wear shorts but bring a light jacket or zip up hoody wrapped around your waist. If it's waterproof even better.

51 minutes ago, rosieangel said:

Someone really thinks that Beach House and Caroline Polachek will be in clash? I don't think so.

They are good outside of stage and have a pretty similar fanbase.

Edited by Festcrazy