Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

26 minutes ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

now I know for whom they have made that booster song 

guess people like you are their target group...no my friend that number is not true that number is not even cose to the truth, it is 48,8 % on entire earth and that number is even lower if you look at younger population adn much much much lower if you count booster.....

i don't need any song to take my booster (next monday) ... good luck boy, despite everything i hope you can enjoy your concerts without problems next june...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

i don't need any song to take my booster (next monday) ... good luck boy, despite everything i hope you can enjoy your concerts without problems next june...

well that is the point I really don't mind if you want to take booster, I support you if thats your choice, I believe everyone should have free choice to decide what's best for them , problems is when there are mandates, blackmails, mockery to those who chose differently because they don't share your view 

4 hours ago, frankburns said:

My mistake. I mixed up the stage names...

The Comet Is Coming were fantastic! One of the loudest gigs I have ever witnessed.

Yeah, it was! Would love to see them again (in fact, both three members are there during the week, but imagine that will be difficult).

3 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

it is 48,8 % on entire earth and that number is even lower if you look at younger population adn much much much lower if you count booster.....

You realise that's because there's still a lot of poor sods who don't have access to a covid vaccine, especially in Africa. Your statistic is incorrect anyway, 59.8% of the world is vaccinated now.

Just now, Traci said:

Can we start a new thread so we can actually get excited about our first Primavera in 2 years please 

No Covid/Vaccine/Booster talk - those requirements will all be announced when necessary 

There is a dedicated Covid thread in Discussions if people want to go there instead. Let's keep this for fun stuff.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

really not true, I'm just fighting for my right to attend festival and don't take experimental drug which isnt even working, Im pretty much sure I have been to more Primaveras then you and I do have two tickets for both weekends and I have been called here many ugly names and havent cried  about it, I have never really trolled anyone I was always just speaking my opinions and all things I said in last few days they are not conspiracy theories they are not my imagination every single thing I wrote is sadly true and I can prove every word.....

"experimental drug which isn't even working"

Oh man

Edited by Ohad

On 1/3/2022 at 9:05 PM, n=Nowheretohide said:

well that is the point I really don't mind if you want to take booster, I support you if thats your choice, I believe everyone should have free choice to decide what's best for them , problems is when there are mandates, blackmails, mockery to those who chose differently because they don't share your view 

Then could you maybe exercise your free choice and fuck off out of this thread and take your conspiracy theory bullshit with you?

• Thanks 3

A reminder that there is an "ignore user" feature on this website. COVID is naturally bound to dominate much of the discussions at the moment, it's inescapable, and we all have varying opinions and anxieties on the subject, particularly where festivals might be affected, but there are better and more respectful ways of discussing it with each other. If someone crosses the line, and some have recently, just use the "ignore" function and move on (of course there's also the "report" button for more serious incidents). I'd like to think that we're all here for the same reason, let's keep these threads fun, informative and respectful and leave the rest of it to Twitter. 

In 154 days, I'll be touching down in Barca for my first Primavera, and my first European festival since 2019 and I can't wait.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

A reminder that there is an "ignore user" feature on this website. COVID is naturally bound to dominate much of the discussions at the moment, it's inescapable, and we all have varying opinions and anxieties on the subject, particularly where festivals might be affected, but there are better and more respectful ways of discussing it with each other. If someone crosses the line, and some have recently, just use the "ignore" function and move on (of course there's also the "report" button for more serious incidents). I'd like to think that we're all here for the same reason, let's keep these threads fun, informative and respectful and leave the rest of it to Twitter. 

In 154 days, I'll be touching down in Barca for my first Primavera, and my first European festival since 2019 and I can't wait.

Very well said! Not counting Camp Kin last year (bloody lovely but not a proper festival as such), this will be my first since Glastonbury 2019! Which is insane. And my first outside of the UK and Ireland. So very exciting.

16 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Very well said! Not counting Camp Kin last year (bloody lovely but not a proper festival as such), this will be my first since Glastonbury 2019! Which is insane. And my first outside of the UK and Ireland. So very exciting.

I made a point in a couple of the Glastonbury threads, that the vibe in clubs has definitely improved since reopening this year. And at Latitude in 2021, you could feel the joy and relief in the air. The atmosphere for the Chemical Brothers was completely euphoric, as good as any I've experienced in nearly 30 years of gigs and festivals. A large part of that was the release following the lockdown and restrictions. No doubt that Prima is going to feel exactly the same, if not more so, given that it'll be three years since the last event. Ridiculously excited. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I made a point in a couple of the Glastonbury threads, that the vibe in clubs has definitely improved since reopening this year. And at Latitude in 2021, you could feel the joy and relief in the air. The atmosphere for the Chemical Brothers was completely euphoric, as good as any I've experienced in nearly 30 years of gigs and festivals. A large part of that was the release following the lockdown and restrictions. No doubt that Prima is going to feel exactly the same, if not more so, given that it'll be three years since the last event. Ridiculously excited. 

This is great to hear. I've not braved a club (and my clubbing days are somewhat behind me anyway) but it certainly felt that way at the few gigs we went to in the autumn of 2021. I can't get quite my head around the fact that I'll not only be going to a festival but that I'll also be going to another country and allowing myself a few days of fun in the sun for the first time in forever. And that's even before I think about how great the line-up is. It's really not that far away now, is it?

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

This is great to hear. I've not braved a club (and my clubbing days are somewhat behind me anyway) but it certainly felt that way at the few gigs we went to in the autumn of 2021. I can't get quite my head around the fact that I'll not only be going to a festival but that I'll also be going to another country and allowing myself a few days of fun in the sun for the first time in forever. And that's even before I think about how great the line-up is. It's really not that far away now, is it?

Weirdly, in December it felt a long way away, but as soon as January kicked in, it's all systems go!

believe it or not, i'm going to a festival on friday - rockaway beach in sussex - it's been a case of will it/won't it happen for about three months, even today i'm not 100% convinced it will happen - but if it does, well, i can only imagine how 'euphoric' (see also: drunk) it's going to feel....