Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

On 12/31/2021 at 2:58 AM, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Here's hoping PS implements a covid vaccine requirement and keeps the anti-vaxx tards in this thread out of the festival.

Most of us here are already vaxxed, but don't want booster. Maybe we are fully vaxxed and suffered covid and have enough antibodies?

Anyway, I hope that EU parliament will put implementaion on table and that we won't have scenario that you can't enter in some countries without vaccine or even booster and in some countries you can.

Happy new year and let's hope that festival will finally go on.

On 1/1/2022 at 12:59 PM, Festcrazy said:

Most of us here are already vaxxed, but don't want booster. Maybe we are fully vaxxed and suffered covid and have enough antibodies?

Anyway, I hope that EU parliament will put implementaion on table and that we won't have scenario that you can't enter in some countries without vaccine or even booster and in some countries you can.

Happy new year and let's hope that festival will finally go on.

Not sure have you noticed lately but EU exist only on paper, in practice every country is for itself already, and its just matter of time when there will be no EU even on paper not in this form anyway.

Agenda behind this circus is to force you to take vax every few months ( in Israel they have started with fourth dose, in Germany they are working on mandatory booster 9 months after vaccination not to mention new legislation in Austria where they want literarily to put people in jails who don't want to vax,  ( not at all familiar with what some other caring politician from  there few decades agon ) they just love russian roullete  game and dont really care about your health, taking vaccine for something so benign as what omicron is is ridiculous, they might force us then to take vaccine for extra deadly sneezing too 

If you look from history perspective history of humankind is one big spiral of madness and irrational behavior and what is happening now is just continuation of that madness .... only hope for ending of this global tyranny is to hope that enough people will start to see whats going on, because those who have orchestrated all this they don't plan to stop...we will have soon climates lockdowns, energy shortage, skyrock inflation....

but for most people its easier just to sallow red pill

Edited by n=Nowheretohide
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Not sure have you noticed lately but EU exist only on paper, in practice every country is for itself already, and its just matter of time when there will be no EU even on paper not in this form anyway.

Agenda behind this circus is to force you to take vax every few months ( in Israel they have started with fourth dose, in Germany they are working on mandatory booster 9 months after vaccination not to mention new legislation in Austria where they want literarily to put people in jails who don't want to vax,  ( not at all familiar with what some other caring politician from  there few decades agon ) they just love russian roullete  game and dont really care about your health, taking vaccine for something so benign as what omicron is is ridiculous, they might force us then to take vaccine for extra deadly sneezing too 

If you look from history perspective history of humankind is one big spiral of madness and irrational behavior and what is happening now is just continuation of that madness .... only hope for ending of this global tyranny is to hope that enough people will start to see whats going on, because those who have orchestrated all this they don't plan to stop...we will have soon climates lockdowns, energy shortage, skyrock inflation....

but for most people its easier just to sallow red pill

This situation is more than virus, but this topic is not propriate for that.

We just need to wait March, I think that's the time when we'll have more info.

5 minutes ago, Festcrazy said:

This situation is more than virus, but this topic is not propriate for that.

We just need to wait March, I think that's the time when we'll have more info.

Why don't you go to the conspiracy blogs? I think you will be fine

Edited by Fabrizzo
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I have no fucking clue why people hate the vaccine that much. A government decides a looooot of things in your life and people only hate mandatory vaccines of all

... very interesting... China must be your dream country... 

Ask Eric Clapton among others since this is music forum why... Or you dont follow sports in general since everyday we have few ended carriers there followed shorty after athlethe was jabed... 

17 hours ago, frankburns said:

Then we will probably get some names for the Hidden Stage.

Last edition (2019) we hadn't Hidden Stage. Instead, we had Your Heineken Stage (announced more and less one month prior to he event). It was something, let's call it, "underground", in a tent (the smell of sweat and beer was insane). We had Swervedriver, Bush Tetras, The Bevis Frond, and other spanish bands playing covers. 

We also had an amazing gig of The Comet is Coming.

Seat also had a stage more focused on hip-hop (Little Simz, AJ Tracey...).

I would say that we might get something similar. Don't know.

2 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

... very interesting... China must be your dream country... 

Ask Eric Clapton among others since this is music forum why... Or you dont follow sports in general since everyday we have few ended carriers there followed shorty after athlethe was jabed... 

Do you drive on the opposite side of everybody on the road? 

3 hours ago, MeMeMeM said:

Last edition (2019) we hadn't Hidden Stage. Instead, we had Your Heineken Stage (announced more and less one month prior to he event). It was something, let's call it, "underground", in a tent (the smell of sweat and beer was insane). We had Swervedriver, Bush Tetras, The Bevis Frond, and other spanish bands playing covers. 

We also had an amazing gig of The Comet is Coming.

Seat also had a stage more focused on hip-hop (Little Simz, AJ Tracey...).

I would say that we might get something similar. Don't know.

My mistake. I mixed up the stage names...

The Comet Is Coming were fantastic! One of the loudest gigs I have ever witnessed.

5 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Do you drive on the opposite side of everybody on the road? 

I just wonder what these people do when they have toothache ... anyway we don't waste any more time with them, they are probably trolls, if they are really novax luckily (thanks to the green passes) we will not see them at the festivals next summer ...

14 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

I just wonder what these people do when they have toothache ... anyway we don't waste any more time with them, they are probably trolls, if they are really novax luckily (thanks to the green passes) we will not see them at the festivals next summer ...

Your logick aludes me and your comparation as also one with driving is pure nonsense... Yeah if you are really lucky and all your wishes come true we might all rot in prison since that is what agenda have in plans for unvaccinated, then litte fascist snowflake in you will be satisfied

12 minutes ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Your logick aludes me and your comparation as also one with driving is pure nonsense... Yeah if you are really lucky and all your wishes come true we might all rot in prison since that is what agenda have in plans for unvaccinated, then litte fascist snowflake in you will be satisfied

@eFestivalscan you finally bin off this dreadful poster who's never once posted a single worthwhile thing please

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

I was wondering when will some special leftist snowflake have some sugestion like this one, and that is whats happening on all media/ social networks / platforms which are controlled with this new spicies of authoritarian leftist whos are blind to the facts and do not accept any other opinion which differ from controlled narrative and oh boy how they love to deplatform/ban/cenosor  anything that can maybe  make some people to think for themselves

Every single one of your posts dating back to early 2020 is something to do with denying covid, masks, conspiracies, or something else bollocks. It's not about ~squashing free speech!!!~ it's about getting rid of a troll who's not contributed anything worthwhile to any of these threads apart from derailing the conversation, like you've been doing again the past few days.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Every single one of your posts dating back to early 2020 is something to do with denying covid, masks, conspiracies, or something else bollocks. It's not about ~squashing free speech!!!~ it's about getting rid of a troll who's not contributed anything worthwhile to any of these threads apart from derailing the conversation, like you've been doing again the past few days.

really not true, I'm just fighting for my right to attend festival and don't take experimental drug which isnt even working, Im pretty much sure I have been to more Primaveras then you and I do have two tickets for both weekends and I have been called here many ugly names and havent cried  about it, I have never really trolled anyone I was always just speaking my opinions and all things I said in last few days they are not conspiracy theories they are not my imagination every single thing I wrote is sadly true and I can prove every word.....

1 minute ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

really not true, I'm just fighting for my right to attend festival and don't take experimental drug which isnt even working, Im pretty much sure I have been to more Primaveras then you and I do have two tickets for both weekends and I have been called here many ugly names and havent cried  about it, I have never really trolled anyone I was always just speaking my opinions and all things I said in last few days they are not conspiracy theories they are not my imagination every single thing I wrote is sadly true and I can prove every word.....

You haven't had a single constructive thing to say in the past two years about anything musical related to the festival or any other festival on this forum. It takes a 20 second look at your post history to see this.

There are plenty of other places on the internet to talk about the sort of shit you want to talk about, but a thread specifically about Primavera - that is full of people excited about going to the festival - is not the place to be having the conversations you want to have. It just derails it, and makes it frustrating for everyone reading or coming here for news.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jannybruck said:

You haven't had a single constructive thing to say in the past two years about anything musical related to the festival or any other festival on this forum. It takes a 20 second look at your post history to see this.

There are plenty of other places on the internet to talk about the sort of shit you want to talk about, but a thread specifically about Primavera - that is full of people excited about going to the festival - is not the place to be having the conversations you want to have. It just derails it, and makes it frustrating for everyone reading or coming here for news.

again not true, and for past two years nothing really happened except covid, it was frustrating for me to read here how vaccines are safe and to know personally someone who have suffered from them, aand  its okay for you that all people who are not vaxed just be cut from scoiety ( and in some case as in Germany and Austria to put them in jails not conspiracy theroies they speak openly in medai about those laws ) even though you must be blind to the numbers which cleraly says that vacines  aren't working   and yet want to ban unvaxed people from festival, to me that is fascism

4 minutes ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

again not true, and for past two years nothing really happened except covid, it was frustrating for me to read here how vaccines are safe and to know personally someone who have suffered from them, aand  its okay for you that all people who are not vaxed just be cut from scoiety ( and in some case as in Germany and Austria to put them in jails not conspiracy theroies they speak openly in medai about those laws ) even though you must be blind to the numbers which cleraly says that vacines  aren't working   and yet want to ban unvaxed people from festival, to me that is fascism

"Nothing has happened except Covid" – apart from the hundreds of pages across multiple festival threads on eFestivals where people are discussing lineups, rumours, ticket sales, etc etc. Your insane dedication to talking about a single subject is completely blinkered and contributing nothing.

All this stuff you're complaining about is beyond your control and your wild-eyed ranting about it to a bunch of festival nerds who want news on their favourite festival isn't achieving anything. Just please leave.

Edited by jannybruck

30 minutes ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

I was wondering when will some special leftist snowflake have some sugestion like this one, and that is whats happening on all media/ social networks / platforms which are controlled with this new spicies of authoritarian leftist whos are blind to the facts and do not accept any other opinion which differ from controlled narrative and oh boy how they love to deplatform/ban/cenosor  anything that can maybe  make some people to think for themselves

Vaccine isn't a political thing,that' s your mistake... Left and right people are both 90% vaccinated,wake up

6 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

Vaccine isn't a political thing,that' s your mistake... Left and right people are both 90% vaccinated,wake up

now I know for whom they have made that booster song 

guess people like you are their target group...no my friend that number is not true that number is not even cose to the truth, it is 48,8 % on entire earth and that number is even lower if you look at younger population adn much much much lower if you count booster.....