Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

9 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

can't see that happening it would be financially suicide, since they would have to refund tickets to all those who are not vaccinated and who have already bought tickets, there were no vax statment when you were buying ticket

It's a sold out event that people travel from other countries to go to, and Spain itself has one of the highest vaccinations rates on the planet. They're not gonna have a problem whatsoever. 

The booster being offered in my and many other European countries is Pfizer which as from reading on news articles isn't effective at preventing symptoms of this prevalent strain.

I've had two shots, I genuinely couldn't be arsed getting a third or fourth for the sake of it for it to do nothing and I find it annoying seeing initial vaccines being marketed to kids 5-12 in my country who have little/no risk.

It's voluntary but I imagine it'll eventually become mandatory for them to have it when eating indoors or other social events.

I imagine soon I won't be able to eat out or attend a concert once my 9 months on my cert run out. 

Wolf Alice cancelled their gig in my country and Broadway tickets I bought as a present for others are now cancelled.

I have a good lot in life to be thankful for, If I feel down right now about trivial things I'd hate to be the person that has real issues and then the complications of a covid world on top of it.

Edited by Rico_Pliskin
  • Upvote 1

Only 22 weeks to go!

1 hour ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

The booster being offered in my and many other European countries is Pfizer which as from reading on news articles isn't effective at preventing symptoms of this prevalent strain.

I've had two shots, I genuinely couldn't be arsed getting a third or fourth for the sake of it for it to do nothing and I find it annoying seeing initial vaccines being marketed to kids 5-12 in my country who have little/no risk.

It's voluntary but I imagine it'll eventually become mandatory for them to have it when eating indoors or other social events.

I imagine soon I won't be able to eat out or attend a concert once my 9 months on my cert run out. 

Wolf Alice cancelled their gig in my country and Broadway tickets I bought as a present for others are now cancelled.

I have a good lot in life to be thankful for, If I feel down right now about trivial things I'd hate to be the person that has real issues and then the complications of a covid world on top of it.

You've been getting poor information from those sources of news.

The booster (including Pfizer) IS effective against this new strain. Without it you are very vulnerable. Why get Covid and then risk passing it on to more vulnerable people if there's an easy means to avoid that? 

And kids are vectors of transmission. They're not vaccinating them to prevent them from getting ill, they're vaccinating them to stop them from spreading it.

Getting the booster is completely free, painless and takes five minutes. I can't understand any argument not to get it, particularly as you are patently not anti-vaccine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

xxiliac you are worst then cnn and other shitty global agencies whos only purpose was to implement fear in population from virus ( which is now obviously manmade and probably intentionally  released in population followed with measures which only purpose is to implement control, and covid is for 95% of population  little more dangerous then common cold and this new variant omicron is even less dangerous then common cold but big global propaganda machinery don't plan to stop on implementing fear.

Now vaccines don't  work and there are plenty of evidence that vaccines and better call them experimental vaccines do not work and they have  serious side effect , There are lots of countries like UAE, Portugal, Gibraltar ( 100% vaccination rate ) that have spiked with new covid cases.... time will come even for shitty news agencies like cnn to admit that vaccines dosent work

Now vaccines are so safe that FDA Seeks 75 Years to release pfizer vax data, that information alone should be red light to anyone who can think for himself that there is something serious wrong with pfizer....I personally know guy  who is now crippled for life after he took two shots of Pfizer if you speak Serbo-Croatian I can link you to his video testimonial so don't give me that shit how vaccines are safe...not to mention madness that they want to vaccinate children  

Then we come to problems that most of europe that isnt in EU  aka modern third reich is vaccinated with Sputnik and Sinofarm vaccines that Spain does not recognize  and there are lots of people who from many medical conditions can not get vaccines,  if it comes to refund in case of vax mandate to enter Primavera it will not be becasue they have gentle heart they will be obliged legally to do it, I personally believe that test that you are negative will be enough to enter festival...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omrVpA14FpY&ab_channel=AwakenWithJP

• Downvote 13

18 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

xxiliac you are worst then cnn and other shitty global agencies whos only purpose was to implement fear in population from virus ( which is now obviously manmade and probably intentionally  released in population followed with measures which only purpose is to implement control, and covid is for 95% of population  little more dangerous then common cold and this new variant omicron is even less dangerous then common cold but big global propaganda machinery don't plan to stop on implementing fear.

Now vaccines don't  work and there are plenty of evidence that vaccines and better call them experimental vaccines do not work and they have  serious side effect , There are lots of countries like UAE, Portugal, Gibraltar ( 100% vaccination rate ) that have spiked with new covid cases.... time will come even for shitty news agencies like cnn to admit that vaccines dosent work

Now vaccines are so safe that FDA Seeks 75 Years to release pfizer vax data, that information alone should be red light to anyone who can think for himself that there is something serious wrong with pfizer....I personally know guy  who is now crippled for life after he took two shots of Pfizer if you speak Serbo-Croatian I can link you to his video testimonial so don't give me that shit how vaccines are safe...not to mention madness that they want to vaccinate children  

Then we come to problems that most of europe that isnt in EU  aka modern third reich is vaccinated with Sputnik and Sinofarm vaccines that Spain does not recognize  and there are lots of people who from many medical conditions can not get vaccines,  if it comes to refund in case of vax mandate to enter Primavera it will not be becasue they have gentle heart they will be obliged legally to do it, I personally believe that test that you are negative will be enough to enter festival...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omrVpA14FpY&ab_channel=AwakenWithJP

No offence but could you permanently fuck off?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

20 hours ago, foofajter said:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

Pfizer is criminal organisation so do not talk about them like they are life savior. They only care about your money, nothing else

Yes, certainly they care about money a lot. They have been accused of fraud? Yes, they have.

I do not consider them as saviours. But what I know is:

Portugal:

No vaccine in 2020/12/29

3336 cases

71 deaths

2879 hospitalized

504 in ICU

With vaccine in 2021/12/29

26867 cases - new record

12 deaths

971 hospitalized

151 in ICU

This is what I know. If they invented this pandemic to make profit? Really doubt it. If they will try to make money from it? Certainly. If I prefer to get vaccinated? Yes, I do.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Thnk you MeMeMeM you are godsent with those data , which just proves few things, how covid harmless is for majority of people with only so few deaths  if those are correct data most people die from flue, and  those data proves  that vaccines doesnt stop spreading virus which is again for 99% harmless....

Now MeMeMe if othe form of crazies would be in power who would forbid you to get vaccine I would be first on the street protesting for your right to get chance to get your vaccine, what we have here is fascism in his purest form with mandate laws and if one of those laws pass in february they will start locking people in prison in Austria if they refuse to get jab...so yeah EU is new third reich and good news is people are starting to see whats going on...

Also there are date on VAERS for deaths from vaccines and horrible side effectts they do have ( think its 20 000 only in USA deaths not couting crippling side effects)  and yeah you can chose to stay blind to them like some here but they do exist, there is no single day that pass that we do not have at least few deaths or leaving professional sport carrier among athleths little after they got their vaccine, not to mention what happened to eric clapton and those are just media big names what happenes on smaller scale what happened to my friend those things do not even get to the media.....

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Thnk you MeMeMeM you are godsent with those data , which just proves few things, how covid harmless is for majority of people with only so few deaths  if those are correct data most people die from flue, and  those data proves  that vaccines doesnt stop spreading virus which is again for 99% harmless....

Now MeMeMe if othe form of crazies would be in power who would forbid you to get vaccine I would be first on the street protesting for your right to get chance to get your vaccine, what we have here is fascism in his purest form with mandate laws and if one of those laws pass in february they will start locking people in prison in Austria if they refuse to get jab...so yeah EU is new third reich and good news is people are starting to see whats going on...

Also there are date on VAERS for deaths from vaccines and horrible side effectts they do have ( think its 20 000 only in USA deaths not couting crippling side effects)  and yeah you can chose to stay blind to them like some here but they do exist, there is no single day that pass that we do not have at least few deaths or leaving professional sport carrier among athleths little after they got their vaccine, not to mention what happened to eric clapton and those are just media big names what happenes on smaller scale what happened to my friend those things do not even get to the media.....

Third Reich? Certainly, you and I do not know what Third Reich was.

Enjoy your day.

• Upvote 2

Just now, foofajter said:

https://www.wionews.com/world/investigative-report-claims-pfizer-paid-money-to-spread-lies-about-astrazeneca-covid-jab-435463/amp

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/european-parliament-to-investigate-who-pandemic-scandal.html

Never trust to anyone who play this game; fuckin WHO, fuckin chinese bastards, fuckin governments, fuckin pharmaceutical companies, and of course, fuckin media!

Any other thing?

31 minutes ago, foofajter said:

https://www.wionews.com/world/investigative-report-claims-pfizer-paid-money-to-spread-lies-about-astrazeneca-covid-jab-435463/amp

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/european-parliament-to-investigate-who-pandemic-scandal.html

Never trust to anyone who play this game; fuckin WHO, fuckin chinese bastards, fuckin governments, fuckin pharmaceutical companies, and of course, fuckin media!

Here’s a link to an article that tells of how Pfizer have invented a new pill to kill humans.

https://www.theonion.com/pfizer-granted-emergency-use-for-pill-that-kills-you-be-1848214138

I’ve learned from you that if it’s on the internet, it MUST be true. Thanks for helping me see straight!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Here’s a link to an article that tells of how Pfizer have invented a new pill to kill humans.

https://www.theonion.com/pfizer-granted-emergency-use-for-pill-that-kills-you-be-1848214138

I’ve learned from you that if it’s on the internet, it MUST be true. Thanks for helping me see straight!

Oh so it isn't true that FDA asks for 75 years to release Pfizer vax data??... Its true... 

43 minutes ago, foofajter said:

Nice. I also learned from you that if Pfizer says their booster dose saves lives, then it must be true

Excellent straw man, ten out of ten.

I believe Pfizer vaccines save lives based on the consensus of the scientific community (peer reviews, not done by Pfizer) and the real world evidence that deaths are staying low in populations with high vaccine counts even when case numbers are out of control.

The evidence a Pfizer booster (and the others) is specifically helpful against omicron, which has only emerged since after the boosters were first offered, is weaker as the data sets are only starting to become available but even that is starting to show the above results.

So believe the scientists…or run wild with you crazy theories which according to you has vast numbers of people working in government around the world, in the media and at pharma companies all secretly conspiring. 

Anyway back to Primavera Sound…

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, daviddaviddaviddavid said:

Jesus this took a turn. 

Any thoughts on Deerhunter being added at some point? Do we think more additions still for weekend 1?

I Think if we'll get more names it will be only for the special stages like Heineken hidden stage that's usually comes later than the rest, or replacements for cancelations 

Edited by JedTheHumanoid

Just now, JedTheHumanoid said:

I Think if we'll get more names it will be only for the special stages like Heineken hidden stage that's usually comescancelation the rest, or replacements for cancelations 

Don't know if I could handle more names. Afraid I'll have Stendhal syndrome.