Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

3 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Primavera L.A. will be happening in 2022 for the first time and run from September 16th through 18th, with an additional day compared to the plans for 2020

Gotta hope/assume NIN will be rebooked for this then and then finally make it to Barcelona for 2023.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if we already know this, but Julien Baker is playing the Sala Apolo on tuesday before the festival as the last stop of her tour. It is not included in the Primavera a la Ciutat, but still, I can see her being at the festival, maybe as a secret act or by joining The National or Sharon Van Etten (they colaborated previously).

23 minutes ago, ben2782 said:

Hi there,

Has anyone heard from RedTKT yet about their arrangements? I know they said July but the silence makes me nervous.

Thanks

Hey,

What where you gonna do? Upgrade, refund, switching weekends?

I got a mail regarding my upgrade June 4th, the payment deadline for that was June 30th.

12 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Hey,

What where you gonna do? Upgrade, refund, switching weekends?

I got a mail regarding my upgrade June 4th, the payment deadline for that was June 30th.

Hi,

Just an exchange for the first weekend in 2022.

No further payment required just an exchange.

48 minutes ago, daveje said:

Right.

Catalonia is closing nightlife again from this weekend.

Honestly, the amount of wishful thinking that still goes on in this thread.

This is false. They’re not closing nightlife, they’re temporarily closing nightclubs.

Festivals are still allowed.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, xxialac said:

This is false. They’re not closing nightlife, they’re temporarily closing nightclubs.

Festivals are still allowed.

it seems that someone enjoys spreading negativity ... the Vida has been there and this is a fact, many festivals in Belgium and Holland are announcing lineups for August, even in the UK from 21st July it's all confirmed ... but the important is to spread negativity (always)

• Upvote 2

You're both missing the point. When everything starts to look ok and things start to open up again, the cases start to rise and restrictions come back. Spain lifted its facemask restrictions only a week or two back, and then cases rise, and things close down again. Here in the Netherlands, we also just lifted most restrictions - while having more cases than our neighbours - and the number of infections has doubled in a single week.

We just had a case of 800 people in a discotheque, everyone tested before they went in, and at least 180 of them now positive.

Always the same mistakes. Lockdown too late. Reopen too early. Wishful thinking.

The virus is a long way from being done with us.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, daveje said:

You're both missing the point. When everything starts to look ok and things start to open up again, the cases start to rise and restrictions come back. Spain lifted its facemask restrictions only a week or two back, and then cases rise, and things close down again. Here in the Netherlands, we also just lifted most restrictions - while having more cases than our neighbours - and the number of infections has doubled in a single week.

We just had a case of 800 people in a discotheque, everyone tested before they went in, and at least 180 of them now positive.

Always the same mistakes. Lockdown too late. Reopen too early. Wishful thinking.

The virus is a long way from being done with us.

The virus will probably never be done with us.

Vaccination is the key.  Only 40% of Spain is fully vaccinated at the moment.  36% of Netherlands.  You'd hope/expect that to be much much higher in a year's time.

You can't say places like Australia closed too late/opened too early and they're having problems too now.  

Do you have a source for over a 5th of club goers being positive from one night?  

• Upvote 1