Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

5 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

No Spanish dates on Iggy Pop's tour, he looks quite unlikely with the lack of consecutive dates but hopefully he's announced for Primavera too.

Absolute shambles if he’s literally touring right around the corner but hasn’t been rebooked for whatever reason. 

9 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

No Spanish dates on Iggy Pop's tour, he looks quite unlikely with the lack of consecutive dates but hopefully he's announced for Primavera too.

Clutching at tours perhaps but he's doing two consecutive dates on his French tour on two occasions just before this wider tour.

Nonetheless very, very unlikely now.

Edited by xxialac

18 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Clutching at tours perhaps but he's doing two consecutive dates on his French tour on two occasions just before this wider tour.

Nonetheless very, very unlikely now.

The only possibility would be on Thursday 2nd of June before going to Scandinavia. Wouldnt make sense to fly to Barcelona in between the Scandinavia dates. Seems very unlikely.

1 minute ago, Quadrophobia said:

The only possibility would be on Thursday 2nd of June before going to Scandinavia. Wouldnt make sense to fly to Barcelona in between the Scandinavia dates. Seems very unlikely.

I don't think it's very likely, but if there is a Primavera a la Ciutat at wednesday, 01.06., it could be him.

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2021 at 4:25 PM, JB15 said:

Booked accommodation, feeling relieved now!

Same! Seeing how quickly apartments for 4+ people have been getting booked up pushed me to do the same. Feels odd booking accomodations so far in advance, but I much rather be safe than sorry.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MrTobs said:

I don't think it's very likely, but if there is a Primavera a la Ciutat at wednesday, 01.06., it could be him.

It could be a separate ticketed show, similar to PS hosting Julien Baker on May 31st.

Alternatively, the organization doesn't want to book a dude who used to go for underage girls. Who knows.

13 hours ago, Quadrophobia said:

Really can't see it happening unfortunately, considering how late the acts are at Prima.

12 hours ago, ohseptember said:

Same! Seeing how quickly apartments for 4+ people have been getting booked up pushed me to do the same. Feels odd booking accomodations so far in advance, but I much rather be safe than sorry.

When is the best time for booking airbnb? It looks to early now.

And where to book, downtown or near Forum?

24 minutes ago, Festcrazy said:

When is the best time for booking airbnb? It looks to early now.

And where to book, downtown or near Forum?

Normally, I'd book at the beginning of the respective year. This year I booked much earlier, because you have a huge disadvantage if you stay for both weekends, because you compete with everyone who goes to either, because you wouldn't want to switch flats midweek. 

Near Forum is near impossible. Its either horrendously priced waterfront there or rundown industrial where you won't find Airbnbs. The popular quarters like Garcia have become pretty pricey and the touristy hotspots like Barri Gotico are completely impossible if you ain't Elon Musk.

24 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Normally, I'd book at the beginning of the respective year. This year I booked much earlier, because you have a huge disadvantage if you stay for both weekends, because you compete with everyone who goes to either, because you wouldn't want to switch flats midweek. 

Near Forum is near impossible. Its either horrendously priced waterfront there or rundown industrial where you won't find Airbnbs. The popular quarters like Garcia have become pretty pricey and the touristy hotspots like Barri Gotico are completely impossible if you ain't Elon Musk.

And where do you suggest to book for a sort of resonable price? We will try to book as soon as possible.

10 minutes ago, Festcrazy said:

And where do you suggest to book for a sort of resonable price? We will try to book as soon as possible.

Depending on your group size, Gracia might still be an option (if you're 4 people thats easier than 6). Otherwise everything around Av. del Parallel (south part or directly around pl. Espana) is worthwile just make sure you get a metro closeby where you only need to switch onto the yellow line once.

Edited by Quadrophobia

1 hour ago, Quadrophobia said:

Depending on your group size, Gracia might still be an option (if you're 4 people thats easier than 6). Otherwise everything around Av. del Parallel (south part or directly around pl. Espana) is worthwile just make sure you get a metro closeby where you only need to switch onto the yellow line once.

Thanks, 4 of us are coming, so Gracia is one of the option.