Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

8 hours ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

I'm reading that bolded part as the Ciutat program filling the city with concerts between 5 and 8 June, not necessarily that the Poble Espanyol will be doing that between all those days.

Yeah, you're right. Could also be a one-off.

But all the logistics (stage, bars,...) for one day only?

12 minutes ago, daveje said:

And to be fair, you can make educated guesses. The various stages tend to have well-defined characteristics, and you can often work out which stage a band is likely to appear on.

At the same time, clashfinder is (as the name suggests) a tool to help you find out about clashes.

The clashfinders on Primavera tell you pretty much nothing on that front.

All they can inform you is what we know already - that the headliners in the biggest font won't clash.

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

New name day before yesterday

New name yesterday

New name today?? (perhaps Glass Animals?) 

I think they were supposed to play Mad Cool in 2020. Still possible of course, but my bet is that Mad Cool keeps them for 2022.

But good question, did we get any acts from the original Mad Cool line-up?

I can only find Clairo on the first look (and Charli XCX and beabadoobee, but they were supposed to do both in 2020)

Edited by MrTobs

5 minutes ago, MrTobs said:

I think they were supposed to play Mad Cool in 2020. Still possible of course, but my bet is that Mad Cool keeps them for 2022.

But interesting question, did we get any acts from the original Mad Cool line-up?

Beabadoobee is the only one I can spot.

Leon Vynehall as well but he was originally playing both festivals anyway.

4 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Beabadoobee is the only one I can spot.

Leon Vynehall as well but he was originally playing both festivals anyway.

Yeah, I guess both festivals are mostly keeping their acts and thats why there's no Phoebe Bridgers, Angel Olsen, Wolf Alice, Glass Animals or Hinds at Primavera, at least for now...

22 minutes ago, MrTobs said:

But good question, did we get any acts from the original Mad Cool line-up?

I can only find Clairo on the first look (and Charli XCX and beabadoobee, but they were supposed to do both in 2020)

Ah sorry, if they were on the MC lineup then I’d say they are v unlikely.

On 6/9/2021 at 6:48 AM, pipan said:

Great job, I've just found two ommisions: Rata Negra missing on June 9, Alizzz on June 10. Thanks.

Just updated, adding the Ride stage on the Thursday now too. And I love making speculative Clashfinders, especially when there's minimal festivals this summer ahah 😉

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

Just updated, adding the Ride stage on the Thursday now too. And I love making speculative Clashfinders, especially when there's minimal festivals this summer ahah 😉

And some nerds love playing with them, so please keep it updated. 🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bozz said:

Hey, new to Clashfinder and I see Primavera 2022 is listed. Are those performance times reliable and confirmed?

I'm really afraid that something like that will happen.

Can imagine Slowdive and Gorillaz or Dua Lipa clash, that will be to hard for me to handle 😞

28 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Slowdive are playing on the Tuesday too if you can get there 2 days before.

Official website is down. News imminent?

I think they added Ride to the poster. If I remember correctly, they weren't on there when I saw it a few hours ago.