Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

I actually think the second weekend is as good as the first one. The undercard already was a little bit stronger for my personal taste. With Phoenix being added and considering that Lorde and Dua Lipa are probably the biggest acts across both weekends, I think it's as amazing as the first one.

3 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

My hope for NIN has gotten slightly bigger. Didn‘t expect them to add headliners.

Although I’d be absolutely over the moon, Phoenix are a small headliner who’ve been added to a day full of small headliners so probably just to even things out a bit and drive sales for that day/weekend 2, whereas NIN are notably bigger and the other days are somewhat stronger. I wouldn’t completely rule out another smaller headliner being added to the Friday of that weekend, but perhaps The Strokes/Lorde are enough to make that one a good seller.

7 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

My hope for NIN has gotten slightly bigger. Didn‘t expect them to add headliners.

Pretty sure Phoenix aren't headlining this, especially on the Saturday with 4 announced headliners so far.

Looks like they might be a pulling Phoenix-Tame Impala-Yeah Yeah Yeahs indie night on one of the main stages, with Jorja Smith and Megan Thee Stallion on the other.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Although I’d be absolutely over the moon, Phoenix are a small headliner who’ve been added to a day full of small headliners so probably just to even things out a bit and drive sales for that day/weekend 2, whereas NIN are notably bigger and the other days are somewhat stronger. I wouldn’t completely rule out another smaller headliner being added to the Friday of that weekend, but perhaps The Strokes/Lorde are enough to make that one a good seller.

They are written in the headline though.

3 minutes ago, Orens said:

Pretty sure Phoenix aren't headlining this, especially on the Saturday with 4 announced headliners so far.

Looks like they might be a pulling Phoenix-Tame Impala-Yeah Yeah Yeahs indie night on one of the main stages, with Jorja Smith and Megan Thee Stallion on the other.

wxlyhl0hhi6waly5n7oi_1623142514078.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah, you might be right. Let‘s see what Mad Cool got up their sleeves. I‘d prefer them at Primavera though.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

??

Think we were making the same point 😄

On another note: They are a dozen or so acts that have already played in 2019 which I find slightly suprising as this is technically the follow up edition. No problem with that at all but just skimmed through 2019s Clashfindet and noticed.