Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

11 minutes ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Checked forecast for Barcelona for this weekend , think it would have been awful. Says on BBC site chance of thunderstorms all weekend, I mean if there was lightning about would they not close the stages.

The BBC is hopeless for forecasts.

I'm in Barcelona and the conditions changed. Didn't rain yesterday and won't rain today or tomorrow.

Definitely much less sunny than normal however.

Edited by xxialac

4 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Just got an upgrade link from Redtkt and - suprise - I didn't have to transfer to DICE but got an actual PDF. This ticketing mess is soo Primavera

What did you write on "Passport, identity card or driving licence:" Can't remember to fill in something like that before. Just your name?

4 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

What did you write on "Passport, identity card or driving licence:" Can't remember to fill in something like that before. Just your name?

These documents typically have an identification number (dunno abut drivers licenses). I thinh I had to supply that the years before too. Doesn't appear on the ticket though

Edited by Quadrophobia

I have two tickets, but the link worked only for one ticket. I already paid the upgrade price and received the ticket (PDF). No idea what to do with the 2nd ticket. The link doesn't work anymore, because it was used already. Hope they'll send me another link.

Just now, pipan said:

I have two tickets, but the link worked only for one ticket. I already paid the upgrade price and received the ticket (PDF). No idea what to do with the 2nd ticket. The link doesn't work anymore, because it was used already. Hope they'll send me another link.

I got two links, that was send in two mails. So check your mail again, and maybe it's there.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pipan said:

We thought the same, but what appears to be 1 link is actually 2 without a line break 🙂

edit: sorry should add we have 2 links for 2 tickets in 1 email. Hope that helps

Edited by broccoli
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Yeah, same here. Kinda strange. 

I just did it and did have to pay. But even the email that confirms the booking also says “use link above to complete” - but there is no link. Very confusing but assume it’s done!

10 minutes ago, broccoli said:

We thought the same, but what appears to be 1 link is actually 2 without a line break 🙂

edit: sorry should add we have 2 links for 2 tickets in 1 email. Hope that helps

Thanks, but this is not my case, there is only one link in my e-mail.

On 6/1/2021 at 9:21 PM, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Za! - Fucking good song, hope the rest is good too.

I saw them in the Sala a few years back, and they were terrific. Really good energetic music, and they had a lot of fun on stage. They seemed to really like each other too, which added a nice dash of wholesome to the sweat and flying drumsticks. 

Early days with the undercard for me, but so far I would strongly recommend CMat, who is is funny/melancholy with great pop hooks, and the Kenyan metal oddballs Duma. 

Morning all. 2 friends and I have a ticket for weekend 1. I have been to Barcelona before for a weekend so know the city a little , but first time going to Primavera.

One of friends is round later so we were going to have a few beers , crack on the Spotify PS2022 playlist and start looking at some accommodation options.

appreciate best deals prob gone already due to canny veterans snapping them up. We are pretty much starting from scratch though. Are there any well trodden accommodation guides or tips I could turn to , to narrow the search.

i believe the festival site is a bit out to the east of the tourist city centre.

I reckon we would maybe prefer to stay close to the festival site so it’s a short crawl home each morning, and then we could travel in and out of city centre by day when we feel up to it.

we have all saved a bit of money up during lockdown so happy to throw a bit of cash at some half decent digs. A year in a tent at benicassim in low 30s heat has tought me the value of having a hotel room with some functional air con ha 

im guessing we would prob be looking at 3/4 star hotel near festival site itself. Any tips?

thanks for any help in advance 

would also consider air bnb but I can only stay for a few days so simplicity of hotel for quick check in and out could be better .