Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I think it's one of those insurance policies that is just a bit of a rip-off as you need to have very specific circumstances to be able to claim. That said, it is just 15 euros so maybe worth it.

It does says this on the ticket page:

1496386534_ScreenShot2021-06-01at11_09_58AM.png.c57d6356820add0fa7316d976a1f2703.png

Some are worth the cost, if they f.e. just require a doctors statement that you're sick. Others, you'll have to get sruck by lightning while being runover by a truck to claim

1 minute ago, beatkeeper said:

I believe return ticket option will only become available once the festival sells out.

but I’m not sure what the process is for people who bought tickets for 2020/21 festival and want a refund?

There will be a refund form available sometime today (or tomorrow possibly)

Edited by Quadrophobia
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I think it's one of those insurance policies that is just a bit of a rip-off as you need to have very specific circumstances to be able to claim. That said, it is just 15 euros so maybe worth it.

It does says this on the ticket page:

1496386534_ScreenShot2021-06-01at11_09_58AM.png.c57d6356820add0fa7316d976a1f2703.png

Yeah I think the way it works is you can return your ticket to Dice by using the 'return ticket' option, who will then offer it to somebody on the event waiting list. But more often than not, this option hasn't been available to me when using Dice. Not sure whether it only becomes available when the event is sold out? I'm sure somebody else will have a better idea.

Edit: @beatkeeper seems to have confirmed this - cheers!

Edited by Lubic87

The amount of confusion around this year's festival, previous tickets, upgrading, installments, refunds, VIP etc etc is something else. They've never exactly been known for their incredible customer service or communication, but they really should have had a bulletproof list of answers for these when the lineup got released.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jannybruck said:

The amount of confusion around this year's festival, previous tickets, upgrading, installments, refunds, VIP etc etc is something else. They've never exactly been known for their incredible customer service or communication, but they really should have had a bulletproof list of answers for these when the lineup got released.

haha yes, exactly this - and there's always a tiny bit of trepidation when i turn up to get my wristband on the first day that something won't have worked properly...

5 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

Yeah I think the way it works is you can return your ticket to Dice by using the 'return ticket' option, who will then offer it to somebody on the event waiting list. But more often than not, this option hasn't been available to me when using Dice. Not sure whether it only becomes available when the event is sold out? I'm sure somebody else will have a better idea.

Edit: @beatkeeper seems to have confirmed this - cheers!

Yeah it makes sense that it would need to sell out first... which I'm sure it will? For weekend 1 at least?

VIP Weekend 1 for us. As we bought ours at early booking price (250€ Per ticket) it makes absolutely no sens to upgrade for 400 bucks just to have an extra 3 days with weaker line-up

Edited by Ecco

10 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah it makes sense that it would need to sell out first... which I'm sure it will? For weekend 1 at least?

I'd have guessed so - I saw the sold out message pop up briefly for 'weekend 1 + refund' which suggests there aren't loads left. But it's difficult to say given they're in new territory with the double weekend setup, and of course the ongoing covid concerns.

1 minute ago, Lubic87 said:

I'd have guessed so - I saw the sold out message pop up briefly for 'weekend 1 + refund' which suggests there aren't loads left. But it's difficult to say given they're in new territory with the double weekend setup, and of course the ongoing covid concerns.

on twitter the PS team are saying the refund protection tickets "Sold out within seconds," as some people were complaining. 

2 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

For the Ciutat gigs, if everyone wants to queue up for Beck, Jamie XX, King Gizzard, Megan etc so I can sneak in to MIKE, Lost Girls, KeiyaA, Hailu Mergia without a problem then that would be much appreciated! 

MIKE, Lord Apex, Flohio, KeiyaA for me! (and Kero Kero Bonito but i imagine that would be rammed)

Fuck it I've just bought Weekend 1 tickets in a moment of madness! Argh! Am excited and also slightly concerned that I've bullied my other half into it (who is struggling to picture himself at any kind of gig or festival). But I have a year to talk him round!

My first time with a great line-up so am really excited to have something to look forward to (for a reaaaally long time) and a line-up to explore. It's been too long! Definitely makes up for not having Glasto tickets too.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3