Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

Just now, xxialac said:

image.png.153e3cb904d8e5d35cf50609aa8eb694.png

This morning they're saying no priority access to the city gigs for VIP (1 weekend only) ticketholders. 

Is possible they'll change their mind if they get a lot of flack for this.

Oh fuck yes. I would be pretty annoyed if I had bought VIP though lol.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, devli said:

Is it going to be pretty pointless trying to get into the midweek stuff without VIP? Loads of the stuff I'm hyped about is only on those nights.

Yes, the popular stuff is going to be difficult to get into. I would buy a ticket based on the strength of what you want to see at the weekends and treat the midweek stuff as a might-get-in-might-not bonus.

There is a very real possibility that a vast number of people are too tired to go to the midweek stuff, a bit 'festivaled-out' or (and this would be quite Spanish) turn up late. A lot of locals will also be working and unable to go until later on.

I suspect if you are committed to a particular act and get there early you'll get in no problem, even without priority. 

• Upvote 2

I hope it is the case that double weekend ticket holders are prioritised above VIP for the midweek shows (as that's the ticket I have of course! 🙂)

Having said that, I already know I'm going to be exhausted midweek and I'd only really be interested in Beck at Razzmatazz and maybe the Jamie XX DJ set.

I think a lot of people will be in a similar position - so the midweek shows may not be as busy as you'd think. 

1 minute ago, Float said:

I hope it is the case that double weekend ticket holders are prioritised above VIP for the midweek shows (as that's the ticket I have of course! 🙂)

Having said that, I already know I'm going to be exhausted midweek and I'd only really be interested in Beck at Razzmatazz and maybe the Jamie XX DJ set.

I think a lot of people will be in a similar position - so the midweek shows may not be as busy as you'd think. 

Think the Jamie XX DJ set is in the tiniest venue (200 cap) for some reason so that might be the one that's impossible to get into to.

27 minutes ago, Boris said:

You should have had a confirmation when you filled out the form.. (check your spam)...

Hola / Hello X
Gracias por responder al formulario, tu solicitud ya ha sido procesada. PRIMAVERA SOUND se pondrá en contacto contigo en julio para formalizar la selección de fin de semana o el upgrade a ticket Weekend 1 + Weekend 2.
¡Te esperamos en Primavera Sound 2022!
---------
Thank you for filling out the form, your request has already been processed. PRIMAVERA SOUND will contact you in July to formalize the weekend selection or the upgrade to Weekend 1 + Weekend 2 ticket.
Looking forward to seeing you at Primavera Sound 2022!

The only response I received was from Google forms confirming my answers.

This was with festicket.

Where have other people seen the communication about paying in July?

Just now, Lubic87 said:

Anyone know what the 'refund protect' option is? 

I was just looking at this, but it seems to just be a standard insurance thing (so you have to be ill etc to benefit?). Ts and Cs here:

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/others/non-attendance-terms-and-conditions

Seems like probably not worth it? Is it quite easy to sell tickets on via Dice etc usually? I really want to go but am wary that it is so far away!

4 minutes ago, Epsom said:

The only response I received was from Google forms confirming my answers.

This was with festicket.

Where have other people seen the communication about paying in July?

in the response/confirmation from redtkt it says something like "we'll be back in touch in July"

EDIT: it says "Thank you for filling out the form, your request has already been processed. PRIMAVERA SOUND will contact you in July to formalize the weekend selection or the upgrade to Weekend 1 + Weekend 2 ticket."

Edited by riseupandkill

has anyone else forgot to swap their ticket before last night and now not able to swap? If so what do you think the process would be, do you reckon getting in touch with DICE would help? We really want week 2 and had no idea the swap had to be done before mid night 😞

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I was just looking at this, but it seems to just be a standard insurance thing (so you have to be ill etc to benefit?). Ts and Cs here:

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/others/non-attendance-terms-and-conditions

Seems like probably not worth it? Is it quite easy to sell tickets on via Dice etc usually? I really want to go but am wary that it is so far away!

Thanks - wasn't sure as its usually just a checkbox at the end of the purchase. 

I'm having the same thoughts as you. Would be comforting to know the 'return ticket' option will be there if plans change. I've seen the option on Dice before, but other times it's not available.

What kind of nerd gets VIP tickets anyway?

5 minutes ago, Festcrazy said:

I bought it w protection, it's just 15 euros more to be more safe

Ticket protection is such a pointless scam...

22 minutes ago, Haan said:

Has anyone received their upgrade option from DICE yet?

Yeah I paid for my upgrade yesterday. I got an email with a code; follow the link in the email and enter the code and it should let you upgrade

• Upvote 1

Dice is honestly a catastrophe. Tried to book for a friend, my card got declined several times, called my bank, they said dice doesn't use the proper security protocol, took another card, THEN got confirmation from the security app that there is a payment pending, called my bank again and Dice tried to charge me like 5 times, but my bank obviously declined the payment. What a mess.

Edited by Quadrophobia
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lubic87 said:

Thanks - wasn't sure as its usually just a checkbox at the end of the purchase. 

I'm having the same thoughts as you. Would be comforting to know the 'return ticket' option will be there if plans change. I've seen the option on Dice before, but other times it's not available.

I think it's one of those insurance policies that is just a bit of a rip-off as you need to have very specific circumstances to be able to claim. That said, it is just 15 euros so maybe worth it.

It does says this on the ticket page:

1496386534_ScreenShot2021-06-01at11_09_58AM.png.c57d6356820add0fa7316d976a1f2703.png