Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

18 minutes ago, branvan said:

Do you think the new Tomavistas Acts will appear at Primavera Sound? I mean, SUEDE... and Rhye and Kings of Convienence as well... 😍

Prob not as there’s quite a big time gap between the festivals this year - doubt they’d want to hang around in Spain that long.

They're in Europe anyway... And RBCF, Shame and Carolina Durante already confirmed... 

BUT Rhye are only Spain Festival appereance at Tomavistas. 

Does that rule them out for the Auditori... They'd be perfect there. 

Edited by branvan

8 minutes ago, branvan said:

They're in Europe anyway... And RBCF, Shame and Carolina Durante already confirmed... 

BUT Rhye are only Spain Festival appereance at Tomavistas. 

Does that rule them out for the Auditori... They'd be perfect there. 

I didn’t think Rhye would be getting booked for any festivals what with the abuse allegations that came out against the guy not too long ago.

Has anyone heard ANYTHING from Festicket about confirming the upgrade to the two-weekend plan?

I filled out the form TWICE now, but haven't heard anything about how to actually get the upgrade. 

I received a marketing email from them about the 10am sale time this morning and got in the queue just to make sure that the upgrade option wasn't hidden in there, but it wasn't.

Getting pretty spooked now especially as our friends have all secured theirs through DICE already.

Just now, RaphPH said:

I have heard nothing from Red Ticket re an update to Weekend 2 (as well as Weekend 1) and I assumed we weren't upgrading till July?

It's all a bit of a mess innit

Yep, I'm waiting anxiously two years after grabbing the initial ticket.

4 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

I have heard nothing from Red Ticket re an update to Weekend 2 (as well as Weekend 1) and I assumed we weren't upgrading till July?

It's all a bit of a mess innit

You had to let them know by yesterday - payment july. 

Weekend 1 sorted for my mate Dan. Myself and another mate are also waiting to be told how to  get the two weekend upgrade. We did fill out the form obviously.

I got tickets to the 2021 festival last year and filled out the form twice on Festicket last week to change to Weekend 2 for 2022 but my ticket still hasn’t been updated and still says it’s for the 2021 festival. Is this the same for everyone else who got theirs last year?

Edited by unodosseb

You should have had a confirmation when you filled out the form.. (check your spam)...

Hola / Hello X
Gracias por responder al formulario, tu solicitud ya ha sido procesada. PRIMAVERA SOUND se pondrá en contacto contigo en julio para formalizar la selección de fin de semana o el upgrade a ticket Weekend 1 + Weekend 2.
¡Te esperamos en Primavera Sound 2022!
---------
Thank you for filling out the form, your request has already been processed. PRIMAVERA SOUND will contact you in July to formalize the weekend selection or the upgrade to Weekend 1 + Weekend 2 ticket.
Looking forward to seeing you at Primavera Sound 2022!

Edited by Boris

5 minutes ago, Ohjesus said:

You had to let them know by yesterday - payment july. 

If you filled in the form by last night, then you can be sure that there will be tickets available for you to buy in July all reserved for you.

Incidentally just noticed the wording is more artists will be added SOON so seems they're not waiting til January.

Edited by xxialac