Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

So i have two tickets, going to convert to Weekend 1 tickets, although partner can't go. Don't seem to be able to convert one and get a refund the other as it converts as a package. 

You reckon once i convert it over i'll then be able to process the refund on one ticket once the refund process opens up on June 1st? Not covered in FAQs

3 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

So i have two tickets, going to convert to Weekend 1 tickets, although partner can't go. Don't seem to be able to convert one and get a refund the other as it converts as a package. 

You reckon once i convert it over i'll then be able to process the refund on one ticket once the refund process opens up on June 1st? Not covered in FAQs

I'd imagine so. Or just flog it. 

4 hours ago, daveje said:

I'm pretty sure we'll do both, just moaning about the upgrade prices.

There's great stuff there that isn't in the main programme, like Beak> and Sons of Kemet.

And there's another curious name there. Khaled. Not DJ Khaled. Not Khalid. Khaled. Surely it's too far down the list to be the real Khaled?

Neacaisa was right.

Here's your man

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/khaled

Just now, whos3000 said:

A realistic clashfinder for weekend 1 would help to decide if upgrading or not. Having to save Tyler gorillaz strokes tame impala and MA or just some of these for weekend2 because of painful clashes could help balance the weekends

Unfortunately clashfinders are completely useless for Primavera other than to get a rough feel for it. Too many variables.

2 hours ago, whos3000 said:

A realistic clashfinder for weekend 1 would help to decide if upgrading or not. Having to save Tyler gorillaz strokes tame impala and MA or just some of these for weekend2 because of painful clashes could help balance the weekends

Here's my absolutely shitty stab at making one so far. Weekend 1 is done, still need to add the midweeks and fill in the TBAs on Weekend 2. It's public so please edit in and rearrange if you think I've totally misjudged an act's popularity... !

https://clashfinder.com/s/p202x1

17 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Has someone already received the e-mail with the instructions to choose one weekend? They said they'd send it on the 25th and still nothing.

Received it (from RedTkt during the afternoon.

Mass emailing to thousands of people often take hours to complete so maybe that's the reason you're still waiting?

Edited by BenjoDiMeo

6 hours ago, Ben_Monk said:

Here's my absolutely shitty stab at making one so far. Weekend 1 is done, still need to add the midweeks and fill in the TBAs on Weekend 2. It's public so please edit in and rearrange if you think I've totally misjudged an act's popularity... !

https://clashfinder.com/s/p202x1

Thanks, just a few quick observations:

Day 1 - Mabel is there twice, Carla three times, Jamie XX and Automatic are not playing that day

Day 2 - Jamie XX is missing, Amaia and Caribou are there twice

Day 3 - Automatic is missing

Also the last line "Parc del Forum" in each day is redundant

Thanks again and good luck with the 2nd weekend 🙂

11 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

It‘s exactly the same with me. I contacted Dice and they answered that it „should“ be possible from June 1st.

58 minutes ago, pipan said:

Thanks, just a few quick observations:

Day 1 - Mabel is there twice, Carla three times, Jamie XX and Automatic are not playing that day

Day 2 - Jamie XX is missing, Amaia and Caribou are there twice

Day 3 - Automatic is missing

Also the last line "Parc del Forum" in each day is redundant

Thanks again and good luck with the 2nd weekend 🙂

This

If there are no additions, I'm certain that Jamie xx is going to close the Ray-Ban after Caribou is playing there.

3 minutes ago, unodosseb said:

Just wondering because it’s my first time going to the festival, how likely is it that any of the headliners will clash with each other?

Not possible, there are two main stages on the opposite sites of one large area, so there are never two concerts at the same time. 

Finally had time to go through it in detail. Looks like all the concerns about the 2nd weekend being considerably weaker were way off! Personally find the 2nd weekend has a much stronger undercard, whilst the 1st weekend headliners are much more to my taste.

Never been before so hoping to grab tickets for the 1st weekend next week.

Just now, TheFullShaboo said:

Finally had time to go through it in detail. Looks like all the concerns about the 2nd weekend being considerably weaker were way off! Personally find the 2nd weekend has a much stronger undercard, whilst the 1st weekend headliners are much more to my taste.

Never been before so hoping to grab tickets for the 1st weekend next week.

Seems like the bulk of unannounced acts will be for week 2.