Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

12 minutes ago, riseupandkill said:

one thing - as i read it, the upgrade from a standard 1 weekend ticket to a standard 2 weekend tickets give "priority access for the Ciutat shows" - so in essence are there four types of access to these shows?

1 VIP access

2 Upgrade Access

3 One weekend access

4 15% sales access?

logistically complex!?

i don't see where the VIP priority is mentioned on the tickets page. it seems to be only a priority for people that go to both weekends. 

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

I think Razzmatazz only has 2,000 capacity and Apolo 1,000.

For a popular show, non priority people simply won't get in.

Possibly even worse for smaller shows that are exclusively playing the middle days.

With the latest announcement, my housemate is most excited for the Year0001 showcase at Razzmatazz. For her sake I bloody hope we get in😂

1 minute ago, jannybruck said:

The midweek gigs feel a little bit like false advertising, somehow as there's going to be so many disappointed punters that won't read the small print and won't get a look-in for any of them. Hopefully it might mean the smaller undercard gets good crowds, anyway.

I also have the feeling that most people will just do a weekend. The midweek gigs are for the hardcore and the locals.

10 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I think Razzmatazz only has 2,000 capacity and Apolo 1,000.

For a popular show, non priority people simply won't get in.

Possibly even worse for smaller shows that are exclusively playing the middle days.

jeez, that might motivate me get the 2 weekend pass after all... 

there is A LOT of value in the ciudat program... i think most of the extra value of this two weekend announcement comes from the midweek shows. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

jeez, that might motivate me get the 2 weekend pass after all... 

there is A LOT of value in the ciudat program... i think most of the extra value of this two weekend announcement comes from the midweek shows. 

I'm pretty sure we'll do both, just moaning about the upgrade prices.

There's great stuff there that isn't in the main programme, like Beak> and Sons of Kemet.

And there's another curious name there. Khaled. Not DJ Khaled. Not Khalid. Khaled. Surely it's too far down the list to be the real Khaled?

Edited by daveje

24 minutes ago, riseupandkill said:

easyjet's bookings go up to september next year, guess they're trying to recoup lost cash too...

cheers.

They do indeed. Pricier than I hoped ....arent they always 😒 Will prob wait for other airlines to join in the fun.

18 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Going out from Bristol on Wednesday 8th, back on Sunday 12th - £78 each. Be quick, looks like they're going up already

Wow - thats good ..... I checked Gatwick first weekend Wed - Sun and it was best part of £250 each ...unless you fly at stupid o'clock

20 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Going out from Bristol on Wednesday 8th, back on Sunday 12th - £78 each. Be quick, looks like they're going up already

Yeah, had a look ta, about £100 ret from Gat. Lot of them showing as 'only X left at this price' though!

17 minutes ago, slowdive said:

Made an excel file a few hours ago. It's also a bit more polished and clear to scroll through.

Feel free.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f751b53ndba6juh/Primavera Sound 2022.xlsx?dl=0

Thank you! Was trying to look back at those gigs. The Drain Gang/Yung Lean, Turnstile and Gecs/Charli shows are definite for me.

As for the upgrade price- one weekend now costs 245 euro, thats much more than usual (remember we're at May, it's even earlier than early bird starts in a normal year.), so I think we got the original ticket in an cheap price, and now the discount we're getting for upgrade is 195 instead of 245, which is not bad.

Edited by JedTheHumanoid

6 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Looking at @slowdive's excel sheet, Jamie xx playing in LAUT, which googling tells me is a 230-person, 245m2 venue. I assume that he won't be doing a live show in that venue, and just a regular DJ set there, even though it isn't billed as such.

Jamie xx only do DJ sets, so that's fine. That's the way he play live.

58 minutes ago, slowdive said:

Made an excel file a few hours ago. It's also a bit more polished and clear to scroll through.

Feel free.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f751b53ndba6juh/Primavera Sound 2022.xlsx?dl=0

thank you! Something I noticed: Kero Kero Bonito seem to only have been listed for June 8th on this Breakdown, however on the Poster they're listed for both June 5th and June 8th. Maybe they removed the Ciutat breakdown as it was incomplete?