Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

9 minutes ago, whos3000 said:

Very disappointing in terms of new headliners imo but that's probably because of the lack of new tours post covid. 

+ How could they not book phoebe bridgers!! 

I was initially a bit disappointed at the large amount of headliners doing both weekends, but then it’d be ludicrous to expect them to book that many new headliners, plus it now gives me the opportunity to choose which set I see based on clashes each weekend (or in Pavement’s case, see both sets 😁) edit: wait forget that they’re only playing once. D’oh.

As for Phoebe, I assume she’s at Mad Cool again.

Edited by FloorFiller

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

I was initially a bit disappointed at the large amount of headliners doing both weekends, but then it’d be ludicrous to expect them to book that many new headliners, plus it now gives me the opportunity to choose which set I see based on clashes each weekend (or in Pavement’s case, see both sets 😁)

Sorry to break it to you but Pavement are playing on Day 1 and Day 1 only!

Not the worst way to return to the music scene, mind...

5 minutes ago, Epsom said:

Anyone heard anything about full ticket upgrades from festicket? getting real nervous now.

Same here, and there's nothing about P's in their website.

When will we be able to decide to wich weekend we are going? Or tickets from 2020/21 are just valid for weekend 1?

Just now, xxialac said:

Sorry to break it to you but Pavement are playing on Day 1 and Day 1 only!

Not the worst way to return to the music scene, mind...

Oh shit I just completely assumed they were doing both without checking 😅 never mind then! One Pavement set will have to do, I guess!

5 minutes ago, Judithmt said:

Just got dice mail. If you want to upgrade you need to send an e-mail. Very brilliantly says there may be costs involved, but not what those costs are.

Same. I’m assuming if you want Weekend 1 then you don’t have to do anything? The email doesn’t make it very clear.

Edited by williamxturner

1 minute ago, RaphPH said:

Are there any festivals of similar stature also happening these weekends? I want to double check before I commit to both

'Stature' is subjective I guess but Best Kept Secret, All Points East, We Love Green, Field Day (and Primavera Porto, which has a similar lineup to Barcelona) all happen within the same weekends. They are a different size and feel of course but all share artists if you don't want to be in Barcelona for two weeks.

1 minute ago, jannybruck said:

'Stature' is subjective I guess but Best Kept Secret, All Points East, We Love Green, Field Day (and Primavera Porto, which has a similar lineup to Barcelona) all happen within the same weekends. They are a different size and feel of course but all share artists if you don't want to be in Barcelona for two weeks.

Thank you!

All those 4pm clashes are going to be tough... 😂 

20 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

If anyone wants to help me build out the Clashfinder, it's even harder with so many days ahahah. So so so excited.

https://clashfinder.com/s/p202x1/

Considering she was 10 years old when they toured in 2010 (so probably has never seen them live), clashing her with Pavement would be pretty evil by Primavera haha

Gutted about the lack of PNL, Bad Bunny, FKA Twigs and Freddie Gibbs but very happy with MIA, Lorde and Dua Lipa!

I'm a huge rap fan so also loving Shygirl, Yung Lean, Rapsody, Tyler (ofc). I'm very excited!

Mail from DICE too. Weekend 1 looks like the default (has changed on the app too), so just need to worry to change to weekend 2 or upgrade. Think I'm gonna try do the whole thing, with Julien Baker the night before to kick it off.

Overall im not really that happy. The 2020 lineup has been diluted across 2 weekends (loss of acts not coming back at all plus metronomy, bicep and squid going to weekend 2)

no wednesday for weekend 1 now. 

going to have to look to stay a bit longer and spend even more money to get what i originally thought i had. 

the dream was the 2020 lineup as originally presented. Not to be!

Edited by Memory Man

1 minute ago, Memory Man said:

Overall im not really that happy. The 2020 lineup has been diluted across 2 weekends (loss of acts not coming back at all plus metronomy and squid going to weekend 2)

no wednesday for weekend 1 now. 

going to have to look to stay a bit longer and spend even more money to get what i originally thought i had. 

the dream was the 2020 lineup as originally presented. Not to be!

Surely you're still getting the dream at least and in fact an even better version of the dream.

Though admittedly your bank account will take a big hit...