Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

55 minutes ago, Judithmt said:

Thanks! Booked it as well. Is it ok on airco and noise? 

Yeah very quiet . Been lucky as room was right at end of the floor so no noise from elevator or people walking past . And air con is quiet as well unless you turn it up full blast 

Edited by Fnmentaluk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jadel74 said:

I'm talking about it starting Wednesday and running through the following Sunday, so it would span two weekends over maybe 11 or 12 days.

That first part wouldn't be anything new or radical. It happens every year. That was my point.

Modest Mouse teasing new music, with leak claiming an album in August. If they aren't playing Weekender I'd love them to play the main fest in 2022 (or both but imagine thats very unlikely!)

"...this summer Primavera Sound will reopen the Parc del Fòrum to the city for the second edition of the Nits del Fòrum, which will take place over the months of July to September this year. Today we present the first confirmed artists of the cycle, a heterogeneous and stylistically diverse collection in tune with the inclusive spirit of the cycle. They will be joined by more names in the coming weeks to shape the musical proposal for the summer nights in Barcelona,"

IMG_7315.thumb.PNG.500c0997183b763877faac8c8c02ad77.PNG

Edited by Alella

6 minutes ago, Alella said:

"...this summer Primavera Sound will reopen the Parc del Fòrum to the city for the second edition of the Nits del Fòrum, which will take place over the months of July to September this year. Today we present the first confirmed artists of the cycle, a heterogeneous and stylistically diverse collection in tune with the inclusive spirit of the cycle. They will be joined by more names in the coming weeks to shape the musical proposal for the summer nights in Barcelona,"

IMG_7315.thumb.PNG.500c0997183b763877faac8c8c02ad77.PNG

Super weak! Stronger names even last Summer.

Sure Weekender will be good though...

Last year they held Nits del Forum -kinda weird bands for a regular Primavera- and Nits del Forum -classic Primavera artists-. Today's announcement was labeled as Nits del Forum so one could assume they're saving the indie lineup -sort to speak- for future announcements (I just wanna see Talabot again).

Edited by Nesser

3 minutes ago, Nesser said:

Last year they held Nits del Forum -kinda weird bands for a regular Primavera- and Nits del Forum -classic Primavera artists-. Today's announcement was labeled as Nits del Forum so one could assume they're saving the indie lineup -sort to speak- for future announcements (I just wanna see Talabot again).

But what did they do for Nits del Forum? 😛

3 hours ago, xxialac said:

Particularly brilliant was the few songs they did in a sweaty and tiny Rayban tent in 2015.

they’re so Good. I ‘saw’ them in Brighton once and Jason didn’t turn up. Andrew just pressed play on his laptop.  

Edited by Ohjesus

Got email from vueling saying my flight back on Sunday has been cancelled . Took refund . Flight out with Ryanair still not been cancelled yet , every Ryanair flight to Barcelona up until mine on the Wednesday has been cancelled . Should get cancelled soon though.

10 hours ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Got email from vueling saying my flight back on Sunday has been cancelled . Took refund . Flight out with Ryanair still not been cancelled yet , every Ryanair flight to Barcelona up until mine on the Wednesday has been cancelled . Should get cancelled soon though.

Good spot, just had a look and my Ryanair flight on the Tuesday is the same. I’ve held off rearranging until I really have to but hopefully it just gets cancelled, as that makes everything a lot easier.

12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

It's pretty much 100%

What makes you think it’s certain? Because they were initially planned for 2020?

Not sure how much room is left in the summer festivals line ups. For now, most of them are bringing back their postponed line ups. Doubt NIN would come over only for Primavera.

11 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

What makes you think it’s certain? Because they were initially planned for 2020?

Not sure how much room is left in the summer festivals line ups. For now, most of them are bringing back their postponed line ups. Doubt NIN would come over only for Primavera.

I was assuming that many festivals would love to book them and some headliners will fall away so they can be booked.

But you're right, it's not a done deal at all.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Sonar announces first names in two day. At least we'll get to know who we're not getting

If this is anywhere near their 2020 edition, it wouldnt take anything I'd love to see. As strong as Sonar is on the dance-side, it really doesn't do anything else for me.