I need some quick help from anyone who did the ticket instalment plan before the 2020 festival was cancelled! Cheers.

Did anyone who did the ticket instalment plan way back before the 2020 festival got cancelled just get charged? I did the instalment plan way back in early 2020, when the festival got cancelled I chose to roll over my ticket but I’m sure I’d paid it off in full by the time it got cancelled. Ticketmaster charged me £53 and £6 today in two Separate charges. Did anyone else get this? If it’s not Reading festival then it’s means someone has my card details! 😬

3 hours ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Did anyone who did the ticket instalment plan way back before the 2020 festival got cancelled just get charged? I did the instalment plan way back in early 2020, when the festival got cancelled I chose to roll over my ticket but I’m sure I’d paid it off in full by the time it got cancelled. Ticketmaster charged me £53 and £6 today in two Separate charges. Did anyone else get this? If it’s not Reading festival then it’s means someone has my card details! 😬

best bet is calling them up - maybe check your ticketmaster account history and check your statement to check if you got charged.

EDIT: also based on this year, payment plans end in June so it seems like maybe you just didn't finish paying off your ticket?

Edited by gfa

6 hours ago, gfa said:

best bet is calling them up - maybe check your ticketmaster account history and check your statement to check if you got charged.

EDIT: also based on this year, payment plans end in June so it seems like maybe you just didn't finish paying off your ticket?

Thanks for your help! After a bit more digging, the payment is exactly the same as all the other instalments have been and I had only payed 3 instalments so I did have 1 more to pay, so I’m 99% sure it is Reading. Just odd as ticketmaster usually email you to tell you they’ve taken a payment and the money usually gets taken as “reading festival instalment plan” rather than just “ticketmaster”